Queensland Country Bank Home Loan

Queensland Country Bank Home Loan

A great loan for my first home!

Great customer service and very personalised. Glen stepped out everything I needed to do clearly and made sure to get in touch personally - it really felt that you were a valued customer! And a great rate too!

The Best Customer Service

The Ladies at Booval were excellent especially in our situation. My Children have banked with Queenslanders since they first received pocket money and would not consider going anywhere else and it was wonderful knowing and being familiar with the staff. My daughter and her husband also have their home loan with Queenslanders. Would like to make a special mention to Kelira and Terry as they provided the best customer service that I have ever experienced. Everything went smoothly from start to finishl. Well done Booval Staff.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Other Home Loans

Rawiri
Rawiri South East Queensland, QLD

Best service an super easy to deal with

Great service they made it super easy for me
Any time I needed anything I would just call up an nothing was ever a problem
Friendly an reliable team
Could not recommend them enough

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Queensland Country Bank Home Loan compares to other Home Loans

Home loan

Customer service and loan application was seamless. I changed builder which meant new documents/paperwork, my consultant was understanding and completed new paperwork without drama or hassle. I had no issues throughout the whole loan application. I would highly recommend Sharron from the Aitkenvale Branch.

Loan TypeSplit

Amazing service

I would highly recommend Brendan from Willows Branch. He was incredible made the process so easy and went above and beyond for us and even came in on a Saturday. We will go back for all off our banking needs to Willows!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020