Queensland Country Bank Home Loan

Listing monitored by Queensland Country Bank

Lin Parkes
Lin Parkes

Support

I would like to say the Sharon Evans and her team have been awesome support. I would like to note that Sharon has gone over and above to support me through my financial situation from the smallest things to the biggest things that I have needed. Queensland Country Bank should feel extremely honoured to have Sharon as an employee.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service for my refinance

I am based in Brisbane and am proud to use QCB for my banking, and recently moved my home loan from one of the big banks. Everything on QCBs end went perfectly, its cheaper and offers way more features. The previous bank were painful to deal with during the entire process and QCB made sure everything went to plan as much as they could.

Awesome service from Sean at HQ! Always contactable, kept me up to date and qualified exactly what I needed and made it happen. The best service I have ever had from a bank!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Wonderful bank!

Best customer service I’ve ever received from a bank. And the interest rate we got is MUCH lower than our previous bank. I couldn’t be happier that we have switched to QCB.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Job well done.

Service was helpful and efficient, costs and interest rates were very competitive. I would recommend QCB to my friends and family based on my experience so far. Looking forward to a fruitful relationship.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Jean Pasfield
Jean PasfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

The loan term and rate is manageable and suited to my circumstances.

Excellent customer service. Staff go above and beyond. All costs were advised early. Loan manager resolved any issues with conveyancing and ensured all document requirements and milestones were met early.

Susan Laffin
Susan Laffin

QCB Made it work for us

Customer service A+ Very happy with the overall experience, highly recommended,
Made time to return phone calls emails in a timely manner happy with the offset loan as the variable rate

m gower
m gowerNorth Queensland, QLD

Home loan

Over and above service at the Townsville City Branch.
Amy was amazing.
Answered every question and kept us in the loop all the way through. Very transparent with all that was happening during the whole process
Amazing service !!!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
PeterL
PeterLSouth East Queensland, QLD

QCB made it work for us.

QCB provided us with a personalised professional transition from STG.
The staff in the branch could not do enough for us and were extremely welcoming to us as new customers.
We discussed the costs associated with making the move and the end experience matched perfectly.
QCB met the rate we needed to make it a worthwhile exercise so we are really pleased with the final result.
I would recommend contacting QCB if you are unhappy with your current loan provider.
We look forward to a long association.

Other Home Loans

Not as good a product as the big banks but so glad to deal with locals

Customer service was excellent, we really liked speaking with people.
Some of the products attached to the loan eg credit cards that can also be used as a DR card are not as good and we would have liked help setting up all of our direct DR's

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Professional, helpful and sincere

Customer service was extraordinary, personal and professional. I did not have to think of anything the manager had already thought of it and had every angle covered along with a very competitive interest rate.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent level of communication and customer service.

I used Queensland Country Bank for two home loans and both times the level of customer service was outstanding. Quick and clear communication and no request was too big or too small.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Vikki Brown
Vikki BrownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Experience

One to One direct service - I dealt with the same person throughout the whole process
Fast and effective setup of new accounts
Fast and effective setup of car loan and home loan - with highly competitive interest rates
Positive and happy people experience
My correspondent (Sean De Burca) saved us money on our home loan by searching for the most competitive Mortgage Lenders Insurance.
Very highly recommended

Find out how Queensland Country Bank Home Loan compares to other Home Loans

Great bank and staff to deal with

Our first point of contact / manager that handled our loan process was was great always returned calls and emails.
All costs were up front with nothing hidden and well laid out .
Our rates was over 1% point under what we were paying, which is great.
Very happy customers

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Start now

Disappointed as an existing customer

As existing customers were found the process frustrating as we were dealt with outside of normal business hours in favour of new clients. Further, our dealings lacked transparency as we were notified after we had signed all of our documentation that our product had changed. Also, we had some communication issues with our loan manager which resulted in further frustrations. The interest rate is very competitive and we have signed a 3 year fixed mortgage so we will not be going anywhere for a while, but if we could break and leave for free, we would. Finally, the contract we signed has a date of first repayment, however we were made to make this first repayment one month earlier, which I still find confusing.

Queensland Country Bank
Queensland CountryQueensland Country Bank

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to write this review. We would like to investigate further, as this is not the high level of service that we aim to provide to our Members. Please check your private messages. Thank you.