Queensland Country Bank Home Loan

Queensland Country Bank Home Loan

Listing monitored by Queensland Country Bank

Wonderful bank!

Best customer service I’ve ever received from a bank. And the interest rate we got is MUCH lower than our previous bank. I couldn’t be happier that we have switched to QCB.

Shannen
ShannenBuderim

Great Service, Fast and Efficient

We had a great customer experience from approval stage to settlement stage. Efficient and pleasant. We got their home loan package for our first home purchased it is well recommended.

Other Home Loans

Pleasant experience dealing with real, friendly, and helpful professionals.

Extremely helpful and friendly staff, promptly responsive and easily available, without being on hold for endless time and transferred to various reps, as we unfortunately experienced with our previous lender.
There was no unexpected hidden cost, and the rate was copetitive.

Becks
BecksFar North Queensland, QLD

Who would of guessed a bank that actually cares and treats you with respect.

Fantastic customer service. No extra cost and the rate was amazing. They do what they say and keep it simple. Couldn't recommend a better bank. The big banks need to wake up.

A great loan for my first home!

Great customer service and very personalised. Glen stepped out everything I needed to do clearly and made sure to get in touch personally - it really felt that you were a valued customer! And a great rate too!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jean Pasfield
Jean PasfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

The loan term and rate is manageable and suited to my circumstances.

Excellent customer service. Staff go above and beyond. All costs were advised early. Loan manager resolved any issues with conveyancing and ensured all document requirements and milestones were met early.

Craybe
CraybeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent local bank in all aspects

The Best Customer Service

The Ladies at Booval were excellent especially in our situation. My Children have banked with Queenslanders since they first received pocket money and would not consider going anywhere else and it was wonderful knowing and being familiar with the staff. My daughter and her husband also have their home loan with Queenslanders. Would like to make a special mention to Kelira and Terry as they provided the best customer service that I have ever experienced. Everything went smoothly from start to finishl. Well done Booval Staff.

QCB Made it work for us

Customer service A+ Very happy with the overall experience, highly recommended,
Made time to return phone calls emails in a timely manner happy with the offset loan as the variable rate

m gower
m gowerNorth Queensland, QLD

Home loan

Over and above service at the Townsville City Branch.
Amy was amazing.
Answered every question and kept us in the loop all the way through. Very transparent with all that was happening during the whole process
Amazing service !!!!

PeterL
PeterLSouth East Queensland, QLD

QCB made it work for us.

QCB provided us with a personalised professional transition from STG.
The staff in the branch could not do enough for us and were extremely welcoming to us as new customers.
We discussed the costs associated with making the move and the end experience matched perfectly.
QCB met the rate we needed to make it a worthwhile exercise so we are really pleased with the final result.
I would recommend contacting QCB if you are unhappy with your current loan provider.
We look forward to a long association.

Professional, helpful and sincere

Customer service was extraordinary, personal and professional. I did not have to think of anything the manager had already thought of it and had every angle covered along with a very competitive interest rate.

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent level of communication and customer service.

I used Queensland Country Bank for two home loans and both times the level of customer service was outstanding. Quick and clear communication and no request was too big or too small.

Vikki Brown
Vikki BrownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Experience

One to One direct service - I dealt with the same person throughout the whole process
Fast and effective setup of new accounts
Fast and effective setup of car loan and home loan - with highly competitive interest rates
Positive and happy people experience
My correspondent (Sean De Burca) saved us money on our home loan by searching for the most competitive Mortgage Lenders Insurance.
Very highly recommended

Rawiri
Rawiri South East Queensland, QLD

Best service an super easy to deal with

Great service they made it super easy for me
Any time I needed anything I would just call up an nothing was ever a problem
Friendly an reliable team
Could not recommend them enough