Queensland Country Bank Home Loan

Listing monitored by Queensland Country Bank

Lin Parkes
Lin Parkes

Support

I would like to say the Sharon Evans and her team have been awesome support. I would like to note that Sharon has gone over and above to support me through my financial situation from the smallest things to the biggest things that I have needed. Queensland Country Bank should feel extremely honoured to have Sharon as an employee.

Loan Start DateNovember 2021
Loan used forSecond Home

Great Variable Rate. Spectacular customer service.

Extremely happy with my home loan from Queensland Country.
Thanks to Sean, my bank manager, who went truly over and above. I felt important, and well-looked after through the entire process.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service for my refinance

I am based in Brisbane and am proud to use QCB for my banking, and recently moved my home loan from one of the big banks. Everything on QCBs end went perfectly, its cheaper and offers way more features. The previous bank were painful to deal with during the entire process and QCB made sure everything went to plan as much as they could.

Awesome service from Sean at HQ! Always contactable, kept me up to date and qualified exactly what I needed and made it happen. The best service I have ever had from a bank!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021

Home loan

Made everything so easy for me as a young first time home buyer, set everything up for me and made life less stressful. Lisa at Ayr branch was awesome with me, took all the stress off my shoulders and had great communication

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Wonderful bank!

Best customer service I’ve ever received from a bank. And the interest rate we got is MUCH lower than our previous bank. I couldn’t be happier that we have switched to QCB.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Becks
BecksFar North Queensland, QLD

Who would of guessed a bank that actually cares and treats you with respect.

Fantastic customer service. No extra cost and the rate was amazing. They do what they say and keep it simple. Couldn't recommend a better bank. The big banks need to wake up.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Start now

A great loan for my first home!

Great customer service and very personalised. Glen stepped out everything I needed to do clearly and made sure to get in touch personally - it really felt that you were a valued customer! And a great rate too!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jean Pasfield
Jean PasfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

The loan term and rate is manageable and suited to my circumstances.

Excellent customer service. Staff go above and beyond. All costs were advised early. Loan manager resolved any issues with conveyancing and ensured all document requirements and milestones were met early.

The Best Customer Service

The Ladies at Booval were excellent especially in our situation. My Children have banked with Queenslanders since they first received pocket money and would not consider going anywhere else and it was wonderful knowing and being familiar with the staff. My daughter and her husband also have their home loan with Queenslanders. Would like to make a special mention to Kelira and Terry as they provided the best customer service that I have ever experienced. Everything went smoothly from start to finishl. Well done Booval Staff.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Susan Laffin
Susan Laffin

QCB Made it work for us

Customer service A+ Very happy with the overall experience, highly recommended,
Made time to return phone calls emails in a timely manner happy with the offset loan as the variable rate

m gower
m gowerNorth Queensland, QLD

Home loan

Over and above service at the Townsville City Branch.
Amy was amazing.
Answered every question and kept us in the loop all the way through. Very transparent with all that was happening during the whole process
Amazing service !!!!

PeterL
PeterLSouth East Queensland, QLD

QCB made it work for us.

QCB provided us with a personalised professional transition from STG.
The staff in the branch could not do enough for us and were extremely welcoming to us as new customers.
We discussed the costs associated with making the move and the end experience matched perfectly.
QCB met the rate we needed to make it a worthwhile exercise so we are really pleased with the final result.
I would recommend contacting QCB if you are unhappy with your current loan provider.
We look forward to a long association.

Professional, helpful and sincere

Customer service was extraordinary, personal and professional. I did not have to think of anything the manager had already thought of it and had every angle covered along with a very competitive interest rate.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent level of communication and customer service.

I used Queensland Country Bank for two home loans and both times the level of customer service was outstanding. Quick and clear communication and no request was too big or too small.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Vikki Brown
Vikki BrownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer Experience

One to One direct service - I dealt with the same person throughout the whole process
Fast and effective setup of new accounts
Fast and effective setup of car loan and home loan - with highly competitive interest rates
Positive and happy people experience
My correspondent (Sean De Burca) saved us money on our home loan by searching for the most competitive Mortgage Lenders Insurance.
Very highly recommended