Queensland Country Bank

Queensland Country Bank (page 2 of 7)

Branches, Online

splantmk

splantmkNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellant

The first year when Bank opened.
yes never any complaints
Allways ready to give A1 information and are very helpfull.
Staff have been like a family , very happy to put me on the right track

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Great bank, Has been perfect for me.

Joined around 1979, The QCCU/QCB has been good to me financially and personally, I find the bank very helpful and friendly when I visit to do a transaction. I recommend this to everyone.

Great service provided☺

8 years with qcb and i have always been very happy with the service that i receive and its a good bank to deal woth and bank with i like it very much

Frank

FrankNorth Queensland, QLD

Always Helpful

I have been a member since 1972 and have no complaints.Always fast and professional service whenever i visit a branch. On line service just as good except for weekends when external transfers dont happen until Tuesdays.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Great feeling to bank at QCCU

I feel when I go into the branch that I am valued as a customer . Staff always friendly and great service and I think the smart budget is a must have for everyone

Never had problem whilst dealing with Staff at both City Branches and Virginia

1.I was a member at Stafford Parish Credit Union when it first started, Long before QCCU took over and am still here. 2 QCCU And QCB have always been reliable over all these years. 3. It is always a pleasure to go to any of the Brisbane Branches and be greeted by name and not a number.

I could not be more impressed with the service.

This was my first time applying for a product with this bank. We applied for a product online, and was met with some of the best customers service i have encountered. They were fast, prompt, and efficient, whilst being professional and friendly.

Kara at Beaudesert is amazing.

We recently had to make changes on our home loan. Kara at Beaudesert was so efficient and professional it make the process so much easier. Especially when we had a few family members involved. I can’t thank her enough.

Jodie

JodieNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer Service, excellent over the phone and face to face service

Been with the bank and health sections for 42 years.
I have only had one bad experience in this time, with a home loan manager.
HAve always found the staff to be freindly and very helpful

'Rena

'RenaCentral Queensland, QLD

Thank you for helping us with our money matters...and go the Cowboys!

15 years or longer. :)
This bank has been consistently reliable.
The staff working at the branch of this bank that I visit have always been helpful, professional, efficient and effective.
It is a pleasure to do my making with this bank.

KWall

KWallNorth Queensland, QLD

Growing together.

I have been with QCB for 2 years.
They have been more that helpful with everything I require.
QCB have been prompt with details and approvals in all of my endeavours.
They are now my personal and business bank.

Craig

CraigCentral Queensland, QLD

A good bank is a good bank!

In the 12 months since making the switch to Queensland country credit union I have found the level of service dependable , reliable and unsurpassable a real one stop for all my banking needs.

D  Cannon

D CannonNorth Queensland, QLD

Banking at its best

I joined the Isa Mines Employees Credit Union because it was established by members for members and all members became shareholders. Any branch, especially at the Willows Shopping Complex, treat you as one of the family and every effort is made to meet your needs. The Bill Payment Scheme and Health Fund has made such an impact on peoples lives because of their flexibility and transparency. I am proud to be member of the Queensland Country Bank

jan

janSouth East Queensland, QLD

GLAD WE CHANGED TO QCB.

quite a while now and have found this bank to be very reliable. every one is great to talk to,they are helpful, all are lovely to deal with. very happy.

Display name

Display name

Best staff in the banking business!

1...I have been with the QCCU since they financially rescued the people of Magnetic Island when they established a branch there after the NAB suddenly and unexpectedly left the island.
2....Not only are they TOTALLY reliable but also professional, friendly and it is a pleasure to walk into either of the Magnetic Island or Stanthorpe branches!
3....The records will show that I have been compelled to write LETTERS OF COMMENDATION to QCCU Headquarters for the EXCELLENT SERVICE afforded to me over many years by the terrific staff at both the Magnetic Island and Stanthorpe branches.
PS...I am happy for QCCB to use this email as a testimonial. I can be contacted on [personal details removed]
Thank you.
Kevin Hinch.

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Bank

Hi Kevin, wow! Thanks for this glowing review. We are so happy to have you as a Member!

Fiona

FionaNorth Queensland, QLD

Aitkenvale Branch

I would like to praise especially the Aitkenvale Branch. Amazing Customer service Bank with a great organised staff. A total team managed bank specialists and friendly atmosphere. Well presented and unique awareness of every aspect of different people and perspective when it comes to each individual's needs. Love this bank and the process.

Kathy M

Kathy MNorth Queensland, QLD

Wish I had heard about this much earlier!

I have been a Member for almost 12 months. I had previously never heard of the "Smart Budget", and it was through sheer good fortune that I was made aware of its existence.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Smart Budget Agreement to anyone wanting a reliable and stress free way to ensure all their bills are paid. You must enquire about becoming a Member.
Customer Service at the Aitkenvale Branch of the Bank is excellent.

Dorothy

DorothySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

The first year when Bank opened.
yes never any complaints
Allways ready to give A1 information and are very helpfull.
Staff have been like a family , very happy to put me on the right track.
We have moved to Brisbane 25 year ago. we have been very happy to keep up out account with the QC B.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Distance is no problem

We have been with QCB for many years now. At first we just used the savings, smart budget and Xmas club, we then moved to Victoria and decided to take out a home loan with QCB. The whole process was easy and went very smoothly. Since then we have also taken out a renovation loan to make improvements to our home. Staff are only a phone call away and always ready to listen.

Been with the QCCU about 18 months, have found the service very reliable. I found the customer service and the manner of the staff very pleasant. The security is very good to with occassional phone calls advising of transactions out of the ordinary

See all Queensland Country Bank reviews

NSW M.asked

Queensland Country Bank

what is queensland country bank?

Schuby

Schubyasked

Queensland Country Bank

Why have you recieved all
Negative below par response from public

slorr
slorr

I cannot believe how bad they are. Before the merger when they were Queenslanders credit union- they were 100% - absolutely great..but now down to minus100%. I cannot believe how bad there service is, their care factor and their IT. They really should not be allowed to trade now...

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Bank

Hello and thanks for your question. We have never actively encouraged any of our 100,000 happy Members to leave us a rating on ProductReview, so the platform seems to have only been used when we have unfortunately not lived up to customer expectations.

The handful of current reviews do not reflect the high standards of service that our team strives towards each and every day, as we have done for the past 50 years.

We are currently working on a plan to invite our Members to engage with us on ProductReview and we’re confident this will result in a more accurate reflection of our overall service in helping people to live better lives through better finances.

If you have any more questions about Queensland Country, we would be more than happy to answer them for you. All the best!

NSW M.

what is queensland country bank?

Get an answer from our members and Queensland Country Bank representatives

Services

Provides a number of personal banking and business banking services.

Branch and digital banking options

Branches are distributed throughout Queensland, including Brisbane, Cairns, Ipswich, Mackay and Townsville. There are also digital banking options.

Personal banking services

These include transaction accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, home loans, personal loans such as new car loans, secured personal loans, home renovation loans and unsecured personal loans, international transfers, international payments and foreign exchange.

Queensland Country Bank’s unique SmartBudget feature provides an online portal to track and pay bills in one place, and divides up all your expenses into consistent amounts - whether with weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments.

Business banking services

Basic and Platinum business accounts, online saver accounts, Business fixed term deposits, business loans, commercial overdrafts, business Visa credit cards, and business payment solutions.

Insurance services

Health insurance, home and contents insurance, car insurance, caravan insurance, travel insurance, landlords insurance and boat insurance.

Community initiatives

In keeping with its status as a customer-owned, community-driven bank, Queensland Country Bank gives community grants to charities and community groups in the local area, such as Home Hill Community Kindergarten.

Points of praise

• With a number of long-standing customers, some dating back to the bank’s opening in 1971, Queensland Country Bank’s outstanding, personable customer service is a recurring point of praise amongst reviewers. Customers appreciated that both branch staff and phone staff were consistently friendly and helpful.
  • Queensland Country Bank’s smooth loan application processes were lauded by customers, particularly home loan applications, which were handled with care and without stress.
  • The bank’s SmartBudget feature has been around for decades, and customers are still using it today, and reporting that it’s a great help in avoiding financial strain.

Points to consider

• Membership is open to Australians living in any state, not just Queensland. Some reviewers reported taking out home loans that went smoothly, despite being in another state. However there are also no physical branches in other states, which could be inconvenient depending on your banking preferences.
  • According to reviewers, not all Queensland Country Bank cards are compatible with Samsung Pay digital wallets - meaning you can’t use them in conjunction with a Samsung smart watch or smartphone.

Other Banks