Queensland Country Bank

Queensland Country Bank (page 4 of 7)

Branches, Online

Sandy

Sandy

Easy to access and use

A customer for 30+ years. Customer service has always been outstanding. A great choice of banking products which have suited my needs over the years. Number 1 Bank for me!

Robyn H.

Robyn H.

Very good system. Don’t change it, just get used to system then you update.

22 year clients. Very reliable. Always great . We always talk to our branch, Picnic Bay, where we always get great quick service. And lovely speaking to a human who knows their job.

Excellent service

I have been with this bank for approx 16 years. I know when i ask a question that the teller has the knowledge to answer professionally. Customer service has always been prompt and gave good advice.

neil harris

neil harris

the QCB suites me fine

Do not remember when i joined the QCCU, would be at least 25 years.
I have always had good reliable service and are always helpful if needed
My wife and myself are satisfied with the QCB

Terrific Bank and staff.

I have been with the QCB for over 25 years. To date I have never had any cause to complain about any aspect of their customer service or reliability of their banking practices. The staff at the Deeragun branch are friendly and reliable in their dealings with me they are a credit to the organisation they belong to.

Great Customer Service

Staff are always polite courteous and willing to help with any enquiry I may have. I've been with the bank for about a year - year and a half & It's a pleasure walking into the branch

Wayne

WayneNorth Queensland, QLD

This works well for me and hasn't faulted!

I have only been with this bank for a short time however they have exceeded my expectations in comparison to previous banks. The service is exemplary and at this point, I will gladly remain a member with this bank..

Wonderful, helpful staff at the Mount Pleasant branch.

We joined with QCCU earlier this year and wish we had joined YEARS ago! Deborah helped us set up Smart Budget and has been so lovely and helpful. Communication with all staff whether via email or face to face is excellent. My husband and I have never recieved this type of customer service from a bank before.

MJM

MJMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service

I've been with QCCU for a few years now and last week was the first time I had to go into a branch. The lady at the George Street branch was extremely friendly and helpful.

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best of the Last

For some 35 years we have experienced nothing but the most helpful and courteous service.
The product line is especially tailored to our needs and we are not bombarded with marketing pitches

Rosemary Lewis

Rosemary LewisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service always helpful and considerate

Joined Queensland Country Credit Union at Beaudesert in 2006/7, and have never thought of going elsewhere. I have always had wonderful and very helpful service, have never had to deal with a “cranky” or a representative of the QCU having a bad day.

Ben

Ben

I much prefer the QCB to any of the regular big name banks.

I have been with QCCU from the very start in Mount Isa and I have have always enjoyed the service they have provided and the friendliness of the staff and I hope this will not change now that it have changed from Credit Union to Bank.

Jacinta

JacintaDarling Downs, QLD

QCB is Outstanding!

My husband and I have been with QCB for over 20 years and have found both their products and service outstanding! Although we now don’t live in an area where we have access to a branch we still choose to bank with QCB over other banks.

Queensland Country Banking

The only bank i am
Aware of that offers billpay service. I was advised to do this by an accountant friend probably 4 years before I joined. I joined after experiencing some hard years when all my bills came at once.
The staff were so helpful and friendly and almost now like family.
I am
So grateful for not having to worry every year about my billls as we work it all out at the beginning.
I am encouraging both my children to join as I know it is so helpful.
Would recommend to anyone.
Anne

Julie

JulieNorth Queensland, QLD

My personal rating for my bank

Have been a member over 20 years love the staff always friendly and helpful. This bank is reliable not only in the short term but in the long term everything you need is right here in this bank. The staff are amazing always ready to help no matter what the situation and they are always giving advice on my account and any new accounts or anything they think might interest me.

Exceptional Service

My wife and I have been with QCCU\Queensland Country Bank for about 3 years now and cannot fault their face to face or online service. Recently my wife had her purse stolen but didn't realise it had been taken until she received a phone call from the Bank who had locked her card because of a number of suspicious transactions. After calling into a branch and filling out paperwork we were reimbursed the stolen money within 24 hours. They always make me feel like a member and not a number.

Belinda Brisbane

Belinda BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are always helpful and friendly

Been with them several years and they have always been great to talk to when you go into the branch and makes you feel good. Ask a question and they help you with it. Friendly staff

Loraine Smith

Loraine SmithFar North Queensland, QLD

Very Polite & Helpful

Sorry... I am severely brain damaged .... so all I can submit to you is limited by this in me. My estimation is that I have banked with you for between one or two years, and the staff are exceptionally helpful in every way needed.

ray

raySouth East Queensland, QLD

quality service

I've been a member of this bank since 1990. I can't think of any example of one of the branches not being helpful. On line is the same, always helpful at getting to the bottom of a problem. I would recommend this bank to anyone.

Nev Cifuentes

Nev CifuentesFar North Queensland, QLD

Banking exellence

I have been with this bank 20+ years and always found staff helpful with reliable products. Suggest non members consider the use of this bank for all their future banking needs.

See all Queensland Country Bank reviews

NSW M.asked

Queensland Country Bank

what is queensland country bank?

Schuby

Schubyasked

Queensland Country Bank

Why have you recieved all
Negative below par response from public

slorr
slorr

I cannot believe how bad they are. Before the merger when they were Queenslanders credit union- they were 100% - absolutely great..but now down to minus100%. I cannot believe how bad there service is, their care factor and their IT. They really should not be allowed to trade now...

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Bank

Hello and thanks for your question. We have never actively encouraged any of our 100,000 happy Members to leave us a rating on ProductReview, so the platform seems to have only been used when we have unfortunately not lived up to customer expectations.

The handful of current reviews do not reflect the high standards of service that our team strives towards each and every day, as we have done for the past 50 years.

We are currently working on a plan to invite our Members to engage with us on ProductReview and we’re confident this will result in a more accurate reflection of our overall service in helping people to live better lives through better finances.

If you have any more questions about Queensland Country, we would be more than happy to answer them for you. All the best!

NSW M.

what is queensland country bank?

Get an answer from our members and Queensland Country Bank representatives

Services

Provides a number of personal banking and business banking services.

Branch and digital banking options

Branches are distributed throughout Queensland, including Brisbane, Cairns, Ipswich, Mackay and Townsville. There are also digital banking options.

Personal banking services

These include transaction accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, home loans, personal loans such as new car loans, secured personal loans, home renovation loans and unsecured personal loans, international transfers, international payments and foreign exchange.

Queensland Country Bank’s unique SmartBudget feature provides an online portal to track and pay bills in one place, and divides up all your expenses into consistent amounts - whether with weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments.

Business banking services

Basic and Platinum business accounts, online saver accounts, Business fixed term deposits, business loans, commercial overdrafts, business Visa credit cards, and business payment solutions.

Insurance services

Health insurance, home and contents insurance, car insurance, caravan insurance, travel insurance, landlords insurance and boat insurance.

Community initiatives

In keeping with its status as a customer-owned, community-driven bank, Queensland Country Bank gives community grants to charities and community groups in the local area, such as Home Hill Community Kindergarten.

Points of praise

• With a number of long-standing customers, some dating back to the bank’s opening in 1971, Queensland Country Bank’s outstanding, personable customer service is a recurring point of praise amongst reviewers. Customers appreciated that both branch staff and phone staff were consistently friendly and helpful.
  • Queensland Country Bank’s smooth loan application processes were lauded by customers, particularly home loan applications, which were handled with care and without stress.
  • The bank’s SmartBudget feature has been around for decades, and customers are still using it today, and reporting that it’s a great help in avoiding financial strain.

Points to consider

• Membership is open to Australians living in any state, not just Queensland. Some reviewers reported taking out home loans that went smoothly, despite being in another state. However there are also no physical branches in other states, which could be inconvenient depending on your banking preferences.
  • According to reviewers, not all Queensland Country Bank cards are compatible with Samsung Pay digital wallets - meaning you can’t use them in conjunction with a Samsung smart watch or smartphone.

Other Banks