Queensland Country Health Fund

Queensland Country Health Fund (page 2 of 3)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (26)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (26) · No (0)
Eric Pickersgill

Eric PickersgillNorth West, QLD

Minimum of fuss. Staff were excellent.

Transferred from another private health fund to this one in March 2020. Transition was made easy and benefits and options that suited my requirements were well stated and clear. This was the first claim with this health fund and claimed was resolved immediately.

Ruth

RuthSydney, NSW

New Member

Transferred from another fund for better value in March 2020. Online application process was easy and Customer Service Team member was helpful and friendly. My extras claims were processed quickly. Am very happy with the service so far.

Annette

AnnetteFar North Queensland, QLD

Best Health Fund we have used!

Our policy is excellent. I value the support provided by Queensland Country Health Fund.
We have been using our policy quite a bit lately to catch up on needed Extras. Dental, Podiatry and Optical. It has been much appreciated!

Snoopy

Snoopy

Happy new customer

My previous insurer was good value but I found Queensland Country Health offered more extra cover for the same price, I have only had some small extra claims so far as I have only been with QCHF for under a year. I am thrilled with the customer service after making a few calls for information, no waiting time and staff are very knowledgeable.

Jomah

JomahNorth Queensland, QLD

Straight forward health care offering good value

After 20 plus years with another company, the change to Queensland Country Health was easy and cost effective. Offering better policy rate and better cover.
Claims made on line are seamless and I’ve recommended QCH to family. We only been with QCH since March 2020

Claim MadeYes

Assistance in deciding to make a change

Dignified courteous careful listening to MY needs ,was my initial introduction.
Advice given was helpful and relevant.
I received a friendly phone call from QCHF shortly after joining, to ensure I was comfortable with decision madeqw
I am never made to feel my query is 'silly'.
I have not made a claim as yet. However others I know who are members of QCHF are so happy with assistance from QCHF
it was their encouragement that gave me courage to make initial phone call to QCHF. Thus far I am happy I have made the move

Bellbird

BellbirdSouth East Queensland, QLD

So pleased to be with Qld Country Health Fund

When compared to other funds, I found Qld Country Health Fund to offer absolutely great value for money with great coverage. The staff are just so friendly and go out of their way to assist with questions etc. Nothing is too much trouble. So happy I made the change

Every person I have been dealing with, has made my transition very easy and positive.

I am a very new member, and have not had to lodge claims. I am positive the plan will be good for my future. Your employees have been very helpful and courteous with the transition from my previous fund.

Dariannah G.

Dariannah G.Central Queensland, QLD

Awesome cover

Awesome policy for single adult looking for full coverage. Great customer service when looking for a good policy. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for coverage for looking after your physical health

Claim MadeYes

Robert M.

Robert M.

Great Product at the right time

Being a retiree, every cent counts, value for money is what we look for. Pre-price rise, there wasn't a major difference but as October came around, the difference showed. The returns offered by Queensland Country Health matched or bettered my previous private health insurer. Happy to recommend Queensland Country Health to anyone looking for value in their health insurance

happy customer

happy customerNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

We have only been with this health fund for a short period however in that time we have been impressed with the service we have already received. Staff have followed up to ensure we received our cards and to enquire if they could assist with anything.
We have made one claim, it was paid the next day. Very happy.

Diana Kitchen

Diana KitchenFar North Queensland, QLD

Better value and helpful

The cover was chosen to meet my specific needs with kids over the next 5yrs and options discussed for what I could after this time. Also on average all the rebates are higher than my previous fund.

Tones

TonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Far So Good

I have recently transferred in from another fund. To date the team have been very helpful and supportive. Everything that was promised turned up on time. Staff are well trained and professional to deal with. I haven't had to submit any claims as yet, so can't comment on any claim processes. However, I'm impressed to date.

Tim Martin

Tim Martin

Friendly, fast service

Transferring from NIB was seamless, and setting up our account was a breeze. Great communication afterwards with a very easy and responsive claim service. We’ve been with two other health funds over the past 45 years and Queensland Country Health is easily the best to deal with.

Leanne Worrall

Leanne WorrallCentral Queensland, QLD

Efficient Service

Excellent customer service both by phone and in store. Policy meets all of my needs and the process was quick and efficient. I am impressed to have local access to a physical store with great staff.

Tracy

TracyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great orginization

Smooth hassle free signup,
Nice pleasant snd helpful staff. Tailored policy that suits me.
Hassle free claim service. .
Do yourself a favour and give Queensland country health a try.
I recommend them.
Tracy

Candi

Candi

Very efficient

Very prompt and efficient service. Easy to submit claims either manually or via suppliers. QCHF are my first experience with Health cover and I'm really happy with the service that they provide.

Exceptional

Policy is great, soo easy to set up. I requested my quote and changed over on the same day. Lodging claims are super easy. Changed from BUPA to QCHF for a few months ago.

MRG

MRGCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Friendly personal service

I found QCHF through Choice, and the price was competitive, however I ultimately chose them because I want to support smaller regional businesses.
The service from the moment I joined has been outstanding. Getting my cover set up I was emailing a real person with documents and I received a call a few days after to go through the cover and answer any questions. I received another call a few weeks after to make sure I received my card in the mail. Each time the people I spoke with were really friendly and chatty, it didn't feel like a call centre.
Im really happy with QCHF and really appreciate the service I get.

Debra B.

Debra B.Central Queensland, QLD

Love it

Actually being new to private cover I am very impressed with my cover and happy to have chosen Qld country and I was impressed with the service and receiving a gift card was amazing

See all Queensland Country Health Fund reviews