Queensland Country Health Fund

Queensland Country Health Fund (page 3 of 3)

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (26)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (26) · No (0)

Glad to be back

Found the policy to be very good value, that's why we're back, no claims so far so can't comment on the claims process, have been with this company for only a short time so far this time around

Rod

Rod

Great value.

Joining QCHF was extremely easy. The staff that I spoke to were friendly and very helpful. I changed to this health fund because the premiums are lower than my previous fund. I submitted a couple of claims and they were processed promptly.

Good service

Policy seems to be good value and was easy to set up. The lady we spoke on the phone and set everything up for us was excellent.
one claim which was through a hi-caps system and was no problem.
two months so can't comment too much at this stage.

Jet

JetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good value and easy to use

Have only been a member for about six months but have found my policy good value and really easy to use. Claims easy to process online and payments get processed promptly.

Anna

AnnaCentral Queensland, QLD

Good value and good service

I recently changed to QCHF after a disappointing experience with my previous fund. The joining process was very straightforward. I have so far submitted two claims and received a higher than expected benefit on both claims. Claims were processed within 24 hours. Very happy so far.

Lou670000

Lou670000North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and value for money

Staff I spoke to were very friendly, very helpful and very knowledgeable. So easy to get set up. More benefits with QCH and less cost than previous fund. Haven't claimed yet but looks simple using the app.

Peter gill

Peter gillFar North Queensland, QLD

So Far Everything We Expected

Staff are very helpful and courteous when joining; I have used the dental service offered by QCHF and am very pleased and we hope never to test their hospital benefits so keep up the good work as a North Queensland Company; your service and quality of product seems to be the best in the industry.
I have been in four funds over the years and I can vouch for the above.

Good Experience

I only joined in March this year at a very competitive rate and so far I've only had one claim but it was processed very quickly. The staff at the local office are friendly and knowledgeable.

michael6269

michael6269North Queensland, QLD

excelleny service

good value easy to set up and transfer from previous fund
only claims have been dental and optometry so processed at the time without any problems
joined 10 months ago
staff are easy to deal with and helpful
premium is only 2/3 of previous fund for same cover. When i told previous fund this they said "we could have matched that" The thing is they should have made that offer rather than me having to do the legwork. If a provider contacts their customers and says "we are cutting your costs"they will retain a loyal customer base. It does not speak well of them to say "we knew we could charge you less but were quite happy to take your money if you didn't know any better

Locally perfect

good for the short time we have been in it being able to go and speak to someone in person locally as opposed to someone in another state and understandable

Best Health Insurer

Queensland Country Health is truly like no other out there. I have been a member for a number of months now and I am so incredibly impressed with their service, customer support and value in what they offer. They provide a truly unique experience and have a genuine care for the customer. You can really feel it. I highly recommend to anyone searching for the best in health insurance.

Tom g

Tom gGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Cover

Have been with CUA for a year or so, and after looking at the better cover we could have got going through QCHF for a cheaper price decided to make the change. Melanie from the product specialist team was excellent in helping us with the transition. Check them out as they do have what I think is very good cover compared to the rest.

em_88

em_88South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Health Insurance

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Health Fund

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed and well articulated review! We are so happy you made the switch to Queensland Country Health Fund and really appreciate your honest feedback.

Great Health Fund And Great Service And Affordable Pricing!

My wife and I and are two autistic sons have been with QCHF for many years and we have never had any problems period. I had eye surgery and replacement lenses a few years ago and recently had a triple bypass operation which was very successful. My wife and I and two sons are all on a pension so we don't require EXTRA's etc. I would highly recommend QCHF and generally tell all my friends to check them out. Kind regards, Dennis,Mary & Sons -Gold Coast

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Health Fund

Hi Dennis, thank you for this lovely feedback - our team really appreciates it! We are so pleased that your family has continued to benefit from Queensland Country Health Fund.

Renae

RenaeQueensland

Customer service non existant

lotus7

lotus7Sydney, NSW

Simply the best.

I have been a member of this fund for the top hospital, top extras cover no deductible since April 1990. Originally my family was in Townsville,then Brisbane and now Sydney. During that time major surgeries included cancer surgery, 2 hip replacements and 2 knee replacements in NSW Private Hospitals plus the in patient rehabilitation required each time.
I have never had a dispute with them and was completely satisfied with the benefits paid. They are approachable , quick to respond and extremely helpful Their coverage and benefits are superior to the other offerings in the market that I have been offered. The premium is quite expensive but in my estimation buys value for money.
On the basis of my experience I recommend this fund.

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Health Fund

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We really appreciate your continued support.

Kudos to Queensland Country Health Fund

Big thank you to Queensland Country Health Fund for suspending my Private Health Insurance until October 2020. Always looking after their customers! Highly recommend them. They go out of their way.

Queensland CountryQueensland Country Health Fund

That is no problem at all Bron. Our aim is to always support our Members as best we can. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good insurance and good value for money

We change from Bupa to them as they were way less expensive and offer kind of similar product. We change last months and already claim several item (PBS pharmacy and dentist) and they refund as expected in less than 1 business day. They are quite responsive to email and phone call. Nothing bad to say for the moment! Really happy we switch

Insurance claim madeYes