• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (22)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (22) · No (0)
JRo'

JRo'Perth, WA

The customer service is unsurpassed.

QCH are more expensive than some of the other funds but you need to check the gap. It can be misleading to base decision on the yearly fee. I left QCH after many years and have returned. Value for money.

rhoward

rhowardNorth Queensland, QLD

Helpful staff, and covers my medical needs.

I left my claim with staff to process overnight, however it was not covered under your guidelines.
I have been with this health fund many years since start-up days in Mount Isa.

Kookaburra

KookaburraMurray Mallee, SA

Great totally confident

Policy provides us with all our needs plus more very satisfied with the set up. Any claims made have been resolved in the time allowed 20 years left to go to SA but then rejoined as nothing suited elsewhere

Kate

Kate

Highly recommend

It is very easy to claim on line, staff are always exceptional, professional and friendly. I have been with them for probably over 20 years but I do check and compare prices on renewal.
My only objection is that we have to pay the excess for day surgery ie colonoscopies

rosalyn.steele.9

rosalyn.steele.9South East Queensland, QLD

Quick easy careful

My policy is good value. I started with this health fund in the 80s. Tried other health funds but have come back So kind and helpful. They will tell me how they can get more from my plan and ask the question
Is there anything more we can help you with.
No aggressive marketing

Cadagi

CadagiFar North Queensland, QLD

Always good value

I have been withy QCH for about 15 - 20 yrs
Claim resolved quickly.
I have not recently compared it with other policies bbut when I did, I thought good value for money spent !

RobSm

RobSmNorth Western Region, NSW

Happy with their health insurance

Health policy and benefits workes for our situation. Having to travel for IVF they provide affordable neat liveable accommodation and gap coverage for a lot of expenses. Great customer service.

Bob Simmons

Bob SimmonsFar North Queensland, QLD

Qld Country Health for value and peace of mind

The policy has always represented good value for money. Claims have always been dealt with promptly. The staff have always been efficient, friendly, and most helpful. I joined in 1977.

Morty Qld

Morty QldWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy!

Excellent customer service! The staff are friendly, genuine, helpful and patient.
By far the best health fund for providing great value for money!
The app is informative and easy to navigate.

Tony M.

Tony M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best health fund.

Best fund for coverage and refunds. Always easy to talk to. Been with them for over 20 years. Highly recommended. Most of our family also use this fund. They also highly recommend.

Barbara Dunne

Barbara DunneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Health Fund

We have been with QCHF for almost 20 years. Having been with this health fund for all these years, at no time have we been disappointed with the service, fees, advice or any other issue we had to deal with. The staff on the phone are extremely articulate, patient, and always helpful. They never seem in a hurry or try to rush through an issue. Our claims have always been promptly paid, and never questioned.
QCHF are always a delight to deal with.

With thanks for your outstanding service.

Barbara Dunne

Claim MadeNo

Great Health Fund service, clearly explained

The service representative clearly explained payment options available to me, which ultimately saved me over $250 for the same level of benefits. She was polite, yet to the point, and we sorted everything out in the one phone call.

Caroline Campbell

Caroline CampbellDarling Downs, QLD

GREAT HEALTH FUND

Joined the health fund when i worked for MIM in the 70's but had to get another health fund when left MIM employment but then rejoined when it was opened to ex employees.
Have had nothing but good service from them and the staff are very obliging and helpful.
When claiming there has been on long delays or having to chase them up.

Claim MadeNo
Jessica x.

Jessica x.

Best for the past ten years

I found QCHF from Canstar a few years ago, the best so far! The staff in the call centre are super friendly and helpful. They don't try to sell you the most expensive cover but understand your needs and make recommendations. You can also pay your premium upfront before the increase every year!
I have referred all my family members to QCHF! Please keep the great work!

Mick

MickNorth Queensland, QLD

QCHF Is excellent and good value for money

Staff is always friendly, never have to wait more than a few minutes on the phone for query’s, great fund and great value for money,highly recommend QCHF to anyone especially if you’re on a budget

Bren T

Bren TNorth Queensland, QLD

You can't do better

I have compared QCHF to many other health funds and they come out on top in all areas. Cheaper premiums, better benefit payments and no "preferred" list of medical practitioners. Claims are easy to do either online, through the APP or in person. When you need to call the office the telephone is answered quickly and efficiently and by a human being, not an automated service. I switched to QCHF 2 years ago and have never been happier with my health fund.

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic product backed by fantastic staff

I've been with QCHF for ages and have always found it really god value. Recently I was talking to one of their staff about and old claim and changes to my product. Ashleigh was fantastic and really helped us to figure out the best way to go, provided all of the information and some excellent advice. I couldn't be happier

Marcia

MarciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I should have switched to QCH Fund years ago!

The health cover policy for my family is appropriate for our life stage. I believe it is extremely good value especially in terms of comparison to other private health funds both in dollar value and benefit coverage.

Ad

Better value for money and services that suit us more!

Our case manager Ash from QCHF Cairns made everything really easy for us to set up and shift from our previous supplier and we got better service, services and value for money.

Eric Pickersgill

Eric PickersgillNorth West, QLD

Minimum of fuss. Staff were excellent.

Transferred from another private health fund to this one in March 2020. Transition was made easy and benefits and options that suited my requirements were well stated and clear. This was the first claim with this health fund and claimed was resolved immediately.

See all Queensland Country Health Fund reviews