Queensland Family Pools

Queensland Family Pools (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A trustworthy and friendly family business.

Queensland Family Pools were fabulous to work with from the start to the end.
The quote was very reasonable, and included/ excluded all the things we wanted. They were flexible with us as we changed our minds along the way, and checked in with us to ensure we were happy with the progress.
Terry was always on hand to answer any questions or queries that we had and took the time to explain the bits we needed clarified. The process was fast and tidy, and according to the schedule that was given to us along with the quote. No hidden or unexpected costs along the way.
The finished product is lovely; we swim in it everyday and maintenance is easy!
I have already recommended QLD Family Pools to friends and will continue to do so.

So Happy with our Pool

We would like to thank Terry, Mick and the team at Queensland Family Pools.

We are really happy with our new pool, and we would like to thank Terry for his patience with our constant changes to fit in with our budget, we got there in the end!

The Pool is easy to maintain which means more time to swim.

They are professional and approachable and delivered an awesome pool that we can enjoy for years to come.

Very happy we chose Queensland Pools.

Didn't flinch from a complex build

I have built and used pools in my family homes since 1990. Queensland Family Pools are without doubt the most trustworthy and professional pool builder that I have ever dealt with. Our build had some significant earthworks and needed someone who had the confidence to take on a job that was a little more difficult than most. Queensland Family Pools didn't hesitate and the sub-contractors they used didn't either.

Andrew

AndrewBrisbane

High quality Pool Build

Graham S.

Graham S.Brisbane

Our concept brought to life.

Aaron

AaronBrisbane

Excellent and Timely Gift

Daily use, may be two times some days
Very easy and comfortable, all the equipment provided with a further supply for 3 months.

Love our out of the ground pool

I've never built (or owned) a pool before and our builder recommended QFP. We are loving the end product - we have had some issues along the way and after "handover" and QFP have been very responsive in attending and fixing problems - even pointing out something that wasn't working properly and arranging to have it fixed (we never would have noticed!). I would definitely recommend them and use again... although I'm not planning on leaving my new pool and deck for a long time!

Kemo Kelly

Kemo KellyBrisbane

Excellent service, Easy and stress free pool build.

This is the first pool we have had build and were very nervous as to whom to use, We were recommended to Queensland Family Pools from a colleague because of their professional and easy to work with attitude.
From the initial appointment to the handover we have had a very positive experience, friendly and easy to work with staff who kept us informed throughout the hole process. We made a few slight changes midway through which they were very accommodating with.
We would be happy to pass on and recommend QFP to anyone and I am sure they will have the same positive experience we have had. Can't thank them enough.

Loving our new pool

Ours is the fifth QFP pool in our street all of our neighbours spoke highly of the QFP team. From the excavation guys to the form workers and the concreters. Polite courteous team. Kept informed of what was happening at all times.

Trish B

Trish BBrisbane

Spectacular

We have recently completed our third pool with QFP & we love it. As we are on a sloping site it was hard to imagine what the end product would turn out like. It has succeeded all my expectations. From the first meeting on site with Chris until the completion it has been nothing but smooth sailing all the way. All tradesmen involved have been nothing but courteous & professional & the workmanship is flawless. Supervisor Mick is excellent at what he does & we were guided by any input he had to offer.
As previously stated this is our third pool with QFP & each time it has been a pleasure with no hiccups & the end result has been exceptional. We highly recommend QFP I wouldn’t go anywhere else & that is why we are returned customers.

Fantastic outcome

QFP delivered us a 1st class pool. The end product has exceeded our expectations. Terry and the team was very flexible throughout the whole process. We have never built a pool and so we didn't know exactly what we wanted. We were given the flexibility to make changes as we went along - not just new additions to the pool but also some removals from the original contract. For example we decided we wanted decking instead of tiling around the pool. Terry took the tiling out of the original contract and refunded us the money, even though it essentially cost QFP additional revenue. Trust is everything and we had this with QFP - legends.

Great to work with - professional finish.

Found QFP very easy to work with and watched the pool building process come together with ease. Thanks Chris and Terry for you time and great finish on the pool.

Mel

Mel

Amazing service and brilliant product

Dan

Dan

Do not even consider. Avoid!!!!

Avoid at all costs. This company is definitely one to steer clear of. I have had to spend thousands of dollars repairing and maintaining my pool, pool was never finished, every professional I’ve had out to fix the problem has said that these guys should not be in the pool building business. Completely reliant on sub contractors and refuses to acknowledge major faults and poor quality workmanship. Hard to fight when the director is on the board of SPASA. I am currently in the process of removing the pool as it is just not worth the money or the heart ache I’ve had to go through. Avoid!!! Avoid!!!! Avoid!!!!!

Avoid

Everything is sub-contracted out which means quality is poor and to make matters worse its up to you to deal with the poor workmanship. QFP checked in occasionally and it took over 12 months to repair faulty workmanship. All smiles when they take your money but argumentative when attempting to get them to repair poor quality work. Avoid this low rate contractor.

No return phone calls.

I called three times to get a quote left several messages no return phone call, definitely not worth your time as communication is lacking.

Plenty of experience!

Hello Chris,
It seems you have done very well. CONGRATULATIONS!
Great to see Terry working with you.
I sometimes speak to Tony in Melbourne. I hope he has moved on from the ABC.
Cliff.

Lacking common courtesy.

Following a call from them, appt date and time made. I waited over 30mins. No one showed up nor did I receive a call explaining. Very disappointing. Common courtesy missing.

Lovely to deal with

Found their team very friendly & informative.
Took a couple weeks to get appointment but very prompt with information & answering questions

Didn't show up

Called to make an appointment, had to wait a few weeks for a slot. At the scheduled appointment time I waited for 1 hour, no one showed up, left 3 messages at the time no one has returned my calls. Wasting potential clients time by not honouring an appointment and not returning calls is not professional. Clients = Income, I won't be one of them.