Queensland Family Pools

Queensland Family Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Queensland Family Pools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    Dan
    Dan

Do not even consider. Avoid!!!!

Avoid at all costs. This company is definitely one to steer clear of. I have had to spend thousands of dollars repairing and maintaining my pool, pool was never finished, every professional I’ve had out to fix the problem has said that these guys should not be in the pool building business. Completely reliant on sub contractors and refuses to acknowledge major faults and poor quality workmanship. Hard to fight when the director is on the board of SPASA. I am currently in the process of removing the pool as it is just not worth the money or the heart ache I’ve had to go through. Avoid!!! Avoid!!!! Avoid!!!!!

Avoid

Everything is sub-contracted out which means quality is poor and to make matters worse its up to you to deal with the poor workmanship. QFP checked in occasionally and it took over 12 months to repair faulty workmanship. All smiles when they take your money but argumentative when attempting to get them to repair poor quality work. Avoid this low rate contractor.

Brisbane Bloke
    Brisbane BlokeSouth East Queensland, QLD

No return phone calls.

I called three times to get a quote left several messages no return phone call, definitely not worth your time as communication is lacking.

Lacking common courtesy.

Following a call from them, appt date and time made. I waited over 30mins. No one showed up nor did I receive a call explaining. Very disappointing. Common courtesy missing.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Queensland Family Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Didn't show up

Called to make an appointment, had to wait a few weeks for a slot. At the scheduled appointment time I waited for 1 hour, no one showed up, left 3 messages at the time no one has returned my calls. Wasting potential clients time by not honouring an appointment and not returning calls is not professional. Clients = Income, I won't be one of them.

Saul
    Saul

Oh Dear

So I need a new pool. Its a nice house on the River and Im going to spend at least 80K. So i rang Queensland Family Pools and the first appointment they had was 2 weeks away. I took it. Cancelled work for the afternoon (costing me 1500$). They rang on the morning of the appointment to "reschedule". So they were mucking me around before I even had a chance to sign a contract! Still it may have been a blessing.