Quick Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Quick Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quick Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

2.2
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Rebecca
RebeccaPerth, WA

Don’t use

Terrible job. Pulled PowerPoint off wall. Ruined our carpet. Do not use this company. Their machine stained our carpets. Rude. Seeking refund though magistrates court. The worst experience I have had with any cleaning company. Stay away.

sunsettrust
sunsettrustPerth, WA

The WORST carpet cleaning job I’ve ever seen!!

Rob burton
Rob burtonPerth, WA

Do not use this company!

I refused to pay even though they sent me another bill with late fees and then sent it to debt collectors! the real estate had to get another carpet cleaning Company to re clean the carpets!

Never use this again

They finished the job within 15 minutes and seems the carpet were still very dirty. They guy asked me vacuum by myself! They only care about money not customer at all. And they charge me 100$ for four bedroom

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Quick Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Pauly T
Pauly TPerth, WA

The tittle says it all very quick and very dry carpet cleaning

Hi
Me and my partner got a job done from these guys I couldn’t have been more disappointed
Got 4 bedrooms done and our lounge room
They guy took 20 minutes to do the whole job from arriving to setting up he even had time to take photos
There is no way you can clean 4 bedrooms and a lounge properly in 20 minutes
As I have had other companies do carpets for the similar price and they took a lot longer than that
I arrived after the clean carpets felt dry look like just ran the machine on the carpet didn’t run water through it and charged us $140 for the job
We have had to call another company to come back and do the job properly
Would not recommend this company

$139 for 3 min clean per room

lee
leePerth, WA

Useless!

Shane M
Shane MPerth, WA

Total and utter scam! Avoid at all costs

Booked in for a service and they screwed up the dates and instead of rectifying the situation they charged me a late fee and threatened me with debt collectors. Scam!

Shane C.
Shane C.Perth, WA

Do not use

They are a joke I didn’t even book in as I never sent them my address and they trying to charge me cancelation fee the night before. Do not use!

Terrible experience

I booked in for a couch clean, they said they would give me a time and then on the day (after not hearing from they) they rock up.. at which I wasn’t home. They send me the bill for a service I didn’t receive due to their stuff up. I refuse to pay and they send debt recoveries after me. Absolute shonks.

Hannah
HannahPerth, WA

SCAM !!! USELESS UNRELIABLE DO NOT USE !!!!

Booked 2 weeks in advance, could only give me a 3 hour window of arrival. Didn’t end up showing, emailed and called every number possible for this damn company and no one answered.

Steve S.
Steve S.Perth, WA

RATES

Not happy with the pricing. Special rate was 3 rooms at $59. I was quoted 3 rooms for $69 because of my area. Then I was charged $69 for 2 rooms only. Tried to get explanation with no answer.

Jaz
JazPerth, WA

Terrible job . Nothing was extracted from the carpets .

Terrible job . Nothing was extracted from the carpets .First time using a different company as my usual carpet cleaner was away. I would highly recommend looking elsewhere . Not a happy customer and was charged extra for stain remover after my quote was said to include stain remover! I managed to lift the stain myself with a cloth,water and white vinegar.

Paul Kelly
Paul Kelly

Dodgy pricing

Website special $79 for three rooms.
Turned up on time, did a good job, $278 for 30 minutes work...
Now I get that this is a competitive business, but you really need to work harder to manage customers expectations. My lawyer doesn't charge that much!