Quick Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Quick Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quick Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

2.4
    GR2142
    GR2142Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

I recently had my 6 dining chairs & 2 wingback armchairs & bedhead upholstery cleaned by "Mark" he was professional & did a fantastic job cleaning they all cleaned up great! Very happy with this service. Thank you.

Denny
    DennyPERTH

Awesome Service

Fact my lounge is now fresh & clean , the rug is deodorised Clean & lovely n fresh , Polite Friendly Service on time fast & efficient offering advice on cleaning tips Thanks Russell ~ much appreciated , Highly Recommended , Happy Customer

Fantastic Service!

Russell was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He was on time, polite and friendly. Great that Quick Dry removed some very stubborn stains and it was all done quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again and would recommend their services.

This was perfect got all stains out even acrilic paint of dining room chairs

Russell was on time friendly & courteous it was no problem for him to help me move something's out of his way he was quick & did a great job I was very happy with the service I received

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Quick Dry Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Evie
    EviePerth

Good and reliable service

This company was recommended to me by a neighbour so I booked to have my couches cleaned. I am delighted. The operator called beforehand as planned, arrived on time and did a great job. I'd have no hesitation in recommending their services.