Quick & Easy Removals

Quick & Easy Removals (page 2 of 27)

Brian C.

Brian C.Central West, NSW

Just the best believe me

I needed to move my daughter and her 2 friends from a Sydney suburb to a neighbouring suburb just a short distance away. Everything worked perfectly - the online erperience getting a quote the truck the removalists and the fee. All staff were very professional and helpful. Nothing was a problem. Highly recommended.

Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Terrible service! It wasn't "quick and easy" at all. It was the opposite!

Overall a great experience

We had a sydney to Central Coast move. Wasseem & co-worker did a wonderful job with our move. Nothing was too difficult. They got in & got the job done with a friendly smile on. Very happy

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

WA move

Thank you Mazen and team for great packing of container which arrived safely 4 days later in WA with only slight damage to one box but no damage or breakage to contents.

Consumer

ConsumerSydney

Goods but mostly bads

Mark

MarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent ! Great Job

I moved from Sydney to Northern NSW and as most people acknowledge moving is very stressful. The team at Quick and Easy were great from the very start to finish and made the move easier that I expected. Roni and his offsider arrived at my home and packed my house up with great care and much quicker that I had expected. They arrived at my new home the next day and although the access to the property was not great they again unloaded everything with care and importantly without damage. I would use Quick and Easy again and recommend them highly.

Kam

KamSydney, NSW

Smooth and Hassle free Removal with Professionalism

I am so glad that I chose Quick and Easy for moving my two bedroom unit to my house. Mazen and his buddy looked after our furniture with extreme care. Wrapping and packaging job was excellent and none of our stuff suffered any damage. These guys were so patient and careful.
I really thank them and thank the company.

Kam

Baffel

BaffelSydney Surrounds, NSW

First move I hardly lifted anything

We moved from an inner city apartment to the Central Coast. The guys were very obedient and followed all the rediculous rules from our body corporate meticulously. Our new home in the Central Coast had a couple of steep hills and tight squeezes but the guys managed it very professionally. I have used Q&E 3 times now and (heaven forbid) if I have to move again I will use them again.

Excellent job and very professional

Our experience was "Quick & Easy" more highly than our expectations. All our things moved out from Maroubra to Miranda safe and secure, no any damage at all, wich that makes me really happy. The team was friendly, very professional and helpful. I definitely recommend and in the future we will use the same services again.

Highly recommend

Sam and his team did a great job moving my 1 bedroom from Sydney to Melbourne. He was very efficient, polite and handled all my goods with care. He made a big move totally stress free - thank you!

HelenSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Rimon a Tom did an excellent job, removing my one bedroom apartment. They were on time, took great care to wrap up frigile items and moved my furniture to the other end of Sydney in record time. Very professional and helpful. In comparison I have had a nightmare experience with my previous removalists.
Thank you very much, you did more than expected. I would highly recommend them.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Sam and Revon were flawless

Moving from a storage unit to a 5 bedroom house. They both worked efficiently and professionally. Always friendly and went above and beyond when they didn’t have it. Yes, Superb

Marie M.

Marie M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service Plus Fabulous People

I only needed Marcel & Jean for two hours.
Arrived on time.
They were just fantastic nothing was too much trouble.
I have a three bedroom townhouse on two levels.
There was quite a lot to be done. Furniture needed to be transferred to my friends house.
I would highly recommend this company everything was seamless.
Great value for money. Above and beyond.

Excellent service!

A HUGE thanks to Sam and David, who were absolutely exemplary throughout my move yesterday!
It was a tricky move, with a few challenges, and they were extremely professional throughout.
I would have to say that Sam is the best removalist I have ever had. Thanks so much to Quick & Easy also, for expert organising!

RMo

RMoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard moves made easier

Thanks to Quick and Easy Removals my daughter's move from Brisbane to Sydney was handled well from first contact to delivery and even after. Price was economical and professional care with her items was top notch.

Great experience!

Made moving interstate easy! Melbourne to Queensland! Nothing was to hard! Everything was is Preston’s condition! Would definitely recommend! Great experience. Completed in our ideal timeframe. Would use again for sure!

Removals job

Roni was punctual and professional and not only did his job well but finished work another driver didn’t complete leaving boxes in the way for Roni to work. Thank you for your help and effort.

Great move and service

Moved from Sydney to Melbourne, Quick and Easy Removals - overnight service- fast and efficient, good comms too, from enquiry staff in the office to delivery team, Dani and Steve were excellent they let me know the day before about pick - up times then the same on delivery, thanks guys!

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Great service, great price, great company!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Quick & Easy Removals. From the initial enquiry through to the move everyone was an absolute delight. We moved a one bedroom apartment and I kept changing dates and destinations and Melinda was super helpful throughout. The guys who did the removal were speedy, so polite and nothing was too hard. I would highly recommend Quick & Easy Removals and I will definitely use them again!

Great service! Fast and professional. Would definitely use again!

We had a large removal of two 20sqm storage containers and an office to a new location an hour and a half away. The guys, Michael, Jacob and Anthony were streamlined and professional throughout the whole day and made the move so easy and quick it was great. Jihan in the office was super helpful in working with us to organise the day, and at a very reasonable and competitive rate. Over all we had a fantastic experience with Quick and Easy! Would definitely recommend and use again.

donnajoyes2

donnajoyes2asked

Hello, what is your price to move 1 4 beddroom from Gosford to Byron area. All level. Can i also get it done by 1/2? 2 bed now an in 6 mth 2 bedda again?

quick and easy R.Quick & Easy Removals

Hi There

Please call on 02 8730 2849 to discuss your move requirements and provide you with a very competitive quote.

Kabita S.

Kabita S.asked

Hi quick @ easy what is your time frame if we have to cancel booking in case if any unusual things happen and have to reschedule the removal date?

Sudha

Sudhaasked

How long does it take for delivery to the door,from Rhodes,Sydney,New South Wales,to Karrinyup,Perth,Western Australia ?
How long does packing take from a two bedded unit,on the third floor,with a lift?

quick and easy R.Quick & Easy Removals

Hi Sudha,

Approximately 5-10 working days with a full container load, or 15 to 20 working days with a shared container load.

A 2 bedder unit with a lift takes a full morning's worth of time to load.

Thanks for your enquiry.