Quick & Easy Removals

Quick & Easy Removals (page 2 of 33)

Never had a better experience moving house before!

Our house move was huge. Although we moved to the other end of our street, it was a very hard move requiring lifting and carrying very heavy items. The 4 men were extremely hard working, very careful and were always willing to do anything asked of them. Best removalists we’ve ever had. I highly recommend their services.
Irina

Very pleased !

My partner, our two kids and myself were extremely pleased and impressed with Kilani & Abdullah our two removalist. We have a three bedroom house with steep access and some stairs but the guys breezed through it and were very professional and enjoyable to be around for the day. Would highly recommend and thanks for a smooth move.

Anthony K.

Anthony K.Sydney, NSW

Best removalists

Abdul's team was very helpful and assisted my family and I a great deal in moving to our new house. They are very friendly and professional and would highly recommend them to anyone moving out.

Bar

BarSydney, NSW

Randi & Revan

The best movers in Sydney by far. Efficient, professional, friendly and neat. Made our moving so easy and fun!
Great company, good communication.
We would love to work with them in the future.

Claire R.

Claire R.Sydney, NSW

Punctual, friendly, efficient and careful, it was a pretty much stress-free moving experience.

The guys were amazing. They came recommended to us and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them too. They were bang on time and friendly, efficient and careful. Office service from Fay was also great.

Great Job

Michael and Ky were given the task of moving my furniture and belongings from my top floor unit in Artarmon (no lift) to my new location in Brisbane.
Whilst our start was shaky with a broken down truck I can't commend them enough! They were very professional & responsive to the way I wanted some loved furniture items handled and moved. Everything arrived in Brisbane intact and with photos to make sure I was happy with the placement.
Thankyou again Michael and Ky!

Outstanding Service!

Moved from a house in Umina Beach with a driveway that no-one wanted to come up. Quick and Easy said that one way or another they would get us loaded and moved. Joe arrived promptly on time with his team and proceeded to get up our driveway most expertly and without difficulty. The team were outstanding in their service - polite, friendly and super efficient. Their packing skills are unsurpassed and they got more into the container than we expected they would. Our container went into storage and have now just ordered it to be transported down to South Australia. I cannot recommend Fay, Joe and the team highly enough.

Cameron

Cameron

Reliable removal

I organized this removal company for my stressed out sister. She was moving from inner west to a storage facility to her new home They were punctual, reliable, organized. They solved problems rapidly ( this goes for the office personnel also). They even retuned some money that was in credit. Highly recommend this company for your next move. It made my sister's life that much easier on a stressful occasion. She was forced out of her home due to selfish noisy neighbours after putting up with it for one year. She had a great team on the day. Fabulous.

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Randi and Sam- amazing!!

We moved a 3-4 bedroom home (2 pick up points from Melbourne to NSW). Randi and Sam were fabulous!! Nothing was too much trouble. Randi and Sam were pleasant to deal with, listened to our needs, packed well. If you are looking for great removalist, Randi and Quick and Easy removalist are great!! Highly recommend.

Find out how Quick & Easy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Fantastic service from start to finish

I moved from a small house in Sydney's inner west to Menai. Booking was really easy and the removalists (Michael & Kyle) turned up on time with all the required equipment and worked non-stop until everything was done. They were both really professional and very polite and patient with my 3 young children that wanted to help them! I was happy with the amount I paid but got a phone call the week after the job was done and paid for telling me that the initial quote was incorrect and that I was due a refund.....they didn;t need to do this which demonstrates their integrity. This is a very professional company from start to finish and I highly recommend them.

Great interstate move

Dani and Steve did a fantastic move for me from Sydney to Victoria pt qld. It was fast overnight and very reasonably priced. The boys were happy to put everything in its right place. Great job well done.

Corrine Decker

Corrine Decker Sydney, NSW

Randi and Mazn
Wonderful guys, very helpful, professional and friendly. Absolutely brilliant job!! Quick and easy Removals definitely provides the service they promised. Will definitely use them again. Very happy!!!!! Thank you very much

Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Really easy to work with service

Very easy to work with and seamless process to get my goods sent interstate, they handled my goods with care and were in constant communication with me throughout the process.

Tyne A.

Tyne A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service so helpful

1 bedroom large half house with backyard and the guys showed up on time. They were super helpful and very communicative. Compared to other companies I have used they did not rip me off or treat me like an idiot.
Martn and labeeb were fantastic five star service

Amazing service

Kim R.

Kim R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

From the first call with Fay best removalist

Two bedrooms with lounge and dining a number of boxes and glass table tops. 1 hour distance between and removal took 5 hours start to finish and placed in storage

Cass

CassSydney, NSW

Abdell and Moe were absolutely gorgeous and did a superb job!

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

We have used Quick and Easy removals for 2 office moves and both were organised with ease, their communication was great, the removalists did a great job and quickly and without any issues. Happy to recommend them for any move

Corporal

Corporal

Great service and delivery

We were relocating three bedroom home from Sydney to the Gold Coast and wanted an overnight pick-up and delivery. The removalists, Ronnie and Rami were exceptional. We would highly recommend Quick and Easy.

Randi and mazn

The boys worked hard in 40 degree heat! Were courteous throughout the move. Nothing was too big or small for them. They asked lots of questions to ensure things were unpacked correctly.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

Tina D.

Tina D.asked

I have an old mattress I just replaced. I need someone to haul it away. Do you do that kind of thing and for approximately how much money?? If you do not, can you recommend someone who needs a little extra money in his pockets?

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions