Quick & Easy Removals

Quick & Easy Removals (page 4 of 33)

Worst removalist!!!! they are definitely not quick and easy !!

I hired this company they were at my house at 8am till 3pm removing only a 1 bedroom apartment!! .... worst experience they took there time I would not recommend this company to anyone they are terrible at there job ! WORST REMOVALIST COMPANY IN SYDNEY !!!!!!!!

Quick & Easy R.Quick & Easy Removals
Esther S.

Esther S.Mid North Coast, NSW

The name says it all - they deliver on the promise!

My move was from Sydney to MidCoast NSW. From initial enquiry to booking, I dealt with Melinda who was fantastic! Friendly, professional and made everything seem so easy. She alleviated any stress I was feeling by providing clear solutions and anticipating needs I may encounter. Then on moving day, Michael and his team were friendly, courteous, professional and efficient. Everything arrived to my destination on schedule and in perfect order. Thank you to the team! I will definitely use your services again and recommend you to others.

Quick & Easy R.Quick & Easy Removals

Thanks for your feedback Esther. We are so glad that everything went well , we look forward to helping you move int he future

Iman R.

Iman R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and very professional

They helped memove from Brisbane to Sydney. All my items arrived in perfect condition. I think the only issue would be the pricing. I had broken lift in my apartment in Brisbane one day before move from level 4, I had to pay additional $800 because of it. It added 2 hours to their work at that price. I had to pay had no other options.
But if there is no unexpected issues they are the best by far.

Donald

DonaldSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Called Quick & Easy Removals booked in my move which was across 3 different states. Within 24hrs all moves was booked and confirmed. This has been the most seamless experience ever! Thanks to Ayman and his team at Quick & Easy Removals this was possible.

Dev

DevSydney, NSW

Their name says it all..

I contacted Quick & Easy for a very last minute job. We just needed a couple of guys to bring some super heavy items from our garage up to our top floor apartment. Ella (the customer service rep) was absolutely lovely and really helpful, and within a few hours the two guys arrived at my place and got the job done. They were polite, professional and just did an awesome job. So efficient! The entire service from begining to end was impeccable. Honestly, the best experience i've ever had with a removalist company. Thanks so much!

Awesome job by Dani, Steve, Ayman and Mark

The guys did an incredible job for our move. Couldn’t be happier and can definitely recommend. They were thorough, friendly and diligent. Thank you so much we would not have been able to do it without you!

Carrie

CarrieSydney, NSW

Randi & Mazen

Awesome service and great team
Very timely and friendly team
Super careful and efficient
They were great on the day and would use again anytime
Recommend to all areas of Sydney and beyond

Bryan

BryanSydney, NSW

Dani and Steve

Moved from Sydney to Melbourne during COVID19 lock down which is a logistical nightmare in itself. They made a painful task, simple, easy and stress free, showing absolute care and professionalism. Furniture arrived undamaged and in an efficient manner. Could not have asked for more. Great friendly guys, would not hesitate to use their service again, thank you guys so much.

Randi and mazn

Happy with Job, very hard working and efficient would recommend for anyone moving house or apartment !! Both Randi and Mazn worked fast and smart without damaging anything in the move.

Randi and Mazn

Excellent! Very efficient! And well organised. They operated in a professional manner! I am happy with this company, and I will use them again soon! I will be needing removalists again in the future!

Randi and Mazn

Excellent service. Very polite and helpful. Moved our old furniture out of house to the carport as well so we can put it in the council bin. I recommend them.

Professional Team - Michael & Crew - Excellent Service

Randi and Mazn

Very helpful and very willing to help go the extra mile. Made the move much easier. Thank you and will definitely use again for my next move. Thank you very much.

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Randi and mazn

It was the first I used A removal company

The boys were very polite and helpful.
They were careful and very considerate when packing and unpacking all the fragile items.

Joy H.

Joy H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and quick.

We moved from Sydney to Melbourne, we contacted quick and easy removals and was booked in straight away with no issues. They also provided storage as we couldn't be down there the next day. Paperwork was easy. The removalists arrived on time and was very careful with our furnitures both in Sydney and Melbourne. I would 100% recommend them to anyone who is moving interstate. Thanks so much Dani and Steve.

Find out how Quick & Easy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Excellent service Dani & Steve were very professional and would highly recommend

Great service and prompt will definitely use this company again and would highly recommend Dani & Steve. My furniture is going from Sydney to Melbourne and will be at its destination the next day. They told me a day and time and called the previous afternoon to confirm the time

Professional and personable

From the initial call for a quote through to packing, storage and delivery our experience with Quick and Easy and the entire team from the office, accounts and the guys doing the heavy lifting was great. They were personable, caring and quick workers. All of our belongings were packed safely and securely and stored, they even looked after some plants for us too in storage. And they were delivered with good communication and warning and perfectly to our house, not one thing missing or broken. Thank you for making the interstate move an easy one.

Randi Mazn

Great service and were quick and efficient. This is the second time I’ve used them to move and would definitely use them again. Highly recommend for anyone looking to move

Kashi

KashiSydney, NSW

Randi and Mazn

These guys were really patient, professional and great to work with. Packed up our 2 bedder and moved it efficiently. Communication was good from the office and from the guys themselves.

Sim

SimRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Move sydney to byron

Dani was great. He came on time and was very polite & respectful. He had to navigate a lot of stuff that was from my mothers (Who passed) House in bondi and move out up to Byron. It was not an easy job but he did it. I definitely recommend and would use again.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

Tina D.

Tina D.asked

I have an old mattress I just replaced. I need someone to haul it away. Do you do that kind of thing and for approximately how much money?? If you do not, can you recommend someone who needs a little extra money in his pockets?

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions