Quick & Easy Removals

Do NOT touch this company!!!!!!!

Worst removalist!!!! they are definitely not quick and easy !!

I hired this company they were at my house at 8am till 3pm removing only a 1 bedroom apartment!! .... worst experience they took there time I would not recommend this company to anyone they are terrible at there job ! WORST REMOVALIST COMPANY IN SYDNEY !!!!!!!!

Kieran M.

Kieran M.New South Wales

Dishonest Service.

We were disappointed with this service. The two removal men arrived at our apartment at 10.15am and finished at 12.27pm. My wife and I assisted with the removals but were annoyed with one removals man spent about ten minutes texting on his phone. We had already paid our agreed deposit of $100 but we were charged an extra $230. The reason for this overcharging was they insisted they had worked for three hours. We immediately contacted their company and received a refund of $55. We would not recommend this company.

Eline Ekladious

Eline Ekladious

Extensive damages beyond repairs and massive losses of valuables. Lack of empathy, poor attitude in taking responsibility and the duty of care. Unfair, very unfair and lacking justice outcome after a prolonged delay and exhaustive process and so much stress. Very disappointing and completely dissatisfaction

Alfred B

Alfred BSydney, NSW

The absolute worst service I've ever had to deal with.

Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Terrible service! It wasn't "quick and easy" at all. It was the opposite!

Absolute scam. 150 dollar extra. 6 hours late. Damaged goods.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Worst removalist experience ever.

I moved interstate, the removalist arrive with 5 hour delay on the scheduled time, only one of the removalist was doing job while the second one smoking, paid for delivery 2 times, price for storage far more than anywhere else, absolutely not suggested at all, a lot of the item where damaged, charged absurd amount of hour, not even if I had to do it alone with a bike would take that long.
Absolutely disappointed, don't suggest this company, and definitely wouldn't use it again.

RachelR

RachelRSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst service ever

This would have to be the worst company I have ever dealt with. Firstly they incorrectly quote you on a move based on photos that they are sent, they ask you to fill out an inventory form which doesn't have everything on it in regards to furniture, they then ring you and tell you it will be more, then when they turn up they tell there are too many items and cant take them all AND then they take money twice off your credit card. DO NOT USE this company ever.
I wish I had just used the second company I ended up having to use for the left over items - sadly a move that was quoted ended up costing twice as much.

Imad

ImadCanberra 2600, ACT

Tricky and misleading

We used this service to move furniture from Canberra to Sydney. They didn’t tell us everything about the extra costs when we booked. When the driver arrived, he tried to push us to pay extra for packing and wrapping. Our expensive tv was damaged and not working anymore. We believe the driver did it on purpose. Also, the driver was so rude with my kids when he arrived at our place in Sydney. I will never use this service again. Misleading

SRI

SRISydney, NSW

Office Move breakages. DODGY OPERATORS!

GabrielaCSydney, NSW

Worst movers damaged my TV and won’t fix it!

Ben Tam

Ben TamSydney

Nightmare

JomidPerth

Poor communication and management, terrible service and no responsibility

Jomid

Australia's worst movers without a doubt!

workers were not on time as booked, had near nil English skills and very poor hygiene.
Dragged this through the dirt, didn't know how to pack the truck efficiently. Truck supplied was very old and broke down before leaving the city limits. my move ended up arriving as part of a backload even though I had booked and paid for a whole truck.
This company takes no responsibility for damage or care as they have been paid up front.

Use someone else

Absolutely disgusted - such poor customer service!

Failed to provide the correct size vehicle, capable crew and customer support - they failed

[name removed], in Sales incorrectly quoted, the workers were morbidly obese with a tiny truck which left me booking another service.

peter

peterSydney Olympic Park

Dodgy, slow, damaged the furniture and overcharged us

I was moving 2 bedroom house and a small storage. It was a complete nightmare. 2 guys showed up damaged our furniture and it took them 1 full day to move the 2 bedroom apartment while i did most of the work. Hopeless. There was stuff left around as they couldn't fit it into their truck as they didn't know how to pack properly. I move 2 times a year in average due to work and this company is the worst.

Luiz

LuizSydney

Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

Tina D.

Tina D.asked

I have an old mattress I just replaced. I need someone to haul it away. Do you do that kind of thing and for approximately how much money?? If you do not, can you recommend someone who needs a little extra money in his pockets?

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions