Jude

JudeSydney, NSW

Dreadful packing service!

Damaged furniture, refused claim on insurance

2 BR unit
The move was messy, somewhat disorganised.
Damage to fridge and microwave. Rang the office, wanted to make an insurance claim. The gentleman was aggressive, tried to bully me and refused to accept my feedback on the move. Contradicted me with regards to the professional manner of his 2 staff, said his boys were "good boys". I have the damaged goods to prove otherwise. Don't deal with these people, they have no idea of being professional. They are shonky and bullies.

Sus
Sus
Quick & Easy R.Quick & Easy Removals

Thanks for your reply. Please send us your job ref number or tel number and we will try to resolve this for you. Thank you

Quick but not so easy

The two removalists were polite and relatively efficient, however they accidentally smashed a window in the new home.
Accidents happen, that I understand.
The removalists refered me to their office who I have had to call 6 times over a few days to arrange for repair. I spoke to 4 different people, sent several emails as requested by 2 of them and still do not have a clear course of action.
Customer service after the move is clearly not a strong point.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Quick & Easy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

JG

JGSydney

Anything but quick and easy!

Unsatisfied customer

Unsatisfied customerSydney

Disorganised, late - Stop now if you are thinking of these guys.

Wal

WalNewtown

Quite stressful

anniemum

anniemumAU

Quick and Easy??? Definitely Not!!

bluesky

blueskySydney, NSW

Mixed results

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

Tina D.

Tina D.asked

I have an old mattress I just replaced. I need someone to haul it away. Do you do that kind of thing and for approximately how much money?? If you do not, can you recommend someone who needs a little extra money in his pockets?

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions