ICP

ICPSydney, NSW

Not so perfect

20 cubic metres over long distance

The collected goods was placed front of truck but when the the truck arrived at destination my possessions were on rear of truck with damages

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

Terrible experience - but has been compensated after posting this review

Previously posted information about the move from Zetland to Mascot (i.e., damages to my goods and slow/expensive service) - I have since been partially refunded ($240 out of $850). While I do wish that I was refunded the whole amount, the staff on the phone were nice and helpful. I am glad that they apologised and offered compensation.

Consumer

ladSydney, NSW

Quite a mixed experience

John

JohnBrisbane

OK but not impressed, suggest looking elsewhere

SusanW

SusanWThe Entrance

Job was basic - only barely adequate service provided but company resolved issues to my satisfaction

Move from Sydney to Central Coast. Removalists arrived on time but more money was demanded when they arrived for "insurance" but no paperwork was provided. Most cartons were left downstairs rather than moved to the rooms required which left me with a lot of carrying to do. Fridge was left in a bedroom as it was "too big" to move into the kitchen. However, the fridge was later easily moved by another furniture removal company. When Quick and Easy heard of my concerns they did everything they could to assist and the issues were addressed to my satisfaction. I suggest you read the terms and conditions carefully.

Kellie

KellieSandringham

Friendly and professional removalists despite a delay in delivery

I moved my house contents from Sydney to Melbourne, so it was a big interstate move. The pick up was great and they were even 30mins early.
The removalists in Sydney and Melbourne were extremely friendly, fast moving and really professional.
Although there was a delay in the delivery of my furniture the people I spoke with were extremely apologetic and called to discuss the matter.
Thank you all who were involved with my move.

Chief Squirrel

Chief SquirrelSydney

Too quick; not so easy.

Great Service

I would definitely recommend these guys for all your moving needs.
Great service, great bunch of people.
Worked non-stop from start to finish.
Very happy with the service from booking to moving.
Thanks Guys

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Quick & Easy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Office lady great - movers very slow and a bit dodgy

Management keep ignoring my email complaint...

Moved 2 weeks ago and just getting frustrated that management would not even call me back or reply on my email re: paying for 3 men whilst there were only 2 men working??? Please explain as this is definitely not acceptable!!!

Cassandra C

Cassandra C

Office guys excellent. Movers not so good.

2brm15km5hours. Boxes fantastic.
Movers friendly but slow. Took 15min break, returned to find them moving same table. Could've been 3-4 hours

Good, but...

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

Tina D.

Tina D.asked

I have an old mattress I just replaced. I need someone to haul it away. Do you do that kind of thing and for approximately how much money?? If you do not, can you recommend someone who needs a little extra money in his pockets?

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions