Quick & Easy Removals

Cass

CassSydney, NSW

Abdell and Moe were absolutely gorgeous and did a superb job!

Iman R.

Iman R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and very professional

They helped memove from Brisbane to Sydney. All my items arrived in perfect condition. I think the only issue would be the pricing. I had broken lift in my apartment in Brisbane one day before move from level 4, I had to pay additional $800 because of it. It added 2 hours to their work at that price. I had to pay had no other options.
But if there is no unexpected issues they are the best by far.

Great move

Mark and Jack were lovely, professional movers. They took care of my things and were quick and efficient. Very happy to have their help with my recent move. Thanks again.

Find out how Quick & Easy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Made moving a no-fuss experience

We were really pleased with our experience moving from a 1bed to a 2bed apartment. The removalists Toby and John were friendly and efficient. I will say watch out for extra costs, such as stair fees, wrapping items and insurance for accidents during transit. But overall, would recommend Quick and Easy.

Jude FonsekaSydney, NSW

Over Charging for the Hours

We moved houses in September 2019, on the day they gave a massive bill. The movers have charged us for all the breaks (coffee , lunch etc ) they took, time taken to look to order their lunch, order in their lunch, time taken to check verify with their head office what they need to charge invoice (took a good 45 minutes to sort out the invoice). All this time was charged to us. Good 2 hours of time charged for no work done. It was a ripoff.
None of this was mentioned when we booked the service. They at least arrived on time which is positive and the movers were very friendly and cordial which is also very positive..

Mon

MonSydney, NSW

They worked hard and fast

Michael, Sam and Tommy worked hard and fast. No scratches, no dents, no chips. They had great care and were thoughtful and kind. I Couldn’t ask for a better team.

Overall a great experience

We had a sydney to Central Coast move. Wasseem & co-worker did a wonderful job with our move. Nothing was too difficult. They got in & got the job done with a friendly smile on. Very happy

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

WA move

Thank you Mazen and team for great packing of container which arrived safely 4 days later in WA with only slight damage to one box but no damage or breakage to contents.

Face Sauvage

Face SauvageIllawarra, NSW

Great job!

40m3 move practically interstate with difficult loading & unloading situations either end. Expert use of vehicle and packing strategies.
Timely packing & unpacking and friendly service. No breakages and everything accounted for. I’d use them again!

Kim R

Kim RSydney, NSW

From booking to removal - brilliant service

I have had to move 6 times in the last 14 years. Mel thank you, the assistance and information amazing. Mario and Sam have been by far the most polite and efficient removalist ever. They were respectful of both my belongings and myself. Extremely impressed with Mario’s professionalism. I could not fault the excellent job they did.

Mmarvel

MmarvelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

As good as a removal company can be

Good moving service

1 bedroom apartment move from Sydney to Melbourne.
Clear quote and helpful booking staff.
On time packing and arrival at destination.
Packed and transported all items safely.
Hard working and easy to get along with.

Morgan

Morgansydney

On time and got the job done

john and Revan moved our warehouse stock from sydn to qld. were on time - packed up Ok and gave us some extra space in the truck. All good

Really is quick and easy!

We moved our furniture from a 2 bedroom place into storage, from initial contact with Adam to the move was easy. We had no troubles at all, truck was on time, 3 men did a wonderful job of moving. Would highly recommend.

Good overall.

Even though in the beginning they notified me that the truck was broken down, then they managed to get another truck to come within one hour. When we arrived on the destiny, they were happy to assist me to move out an old furniture so that the new one could move in, it was quite satisfied.

Andy Crawford

Andy Crawford

Good service overall. Would recommend.

Didier

Didier

Good service and customer support

The removal guys were good and efficient though but customer service and overall experience was a nightmare.

We encountered some issues during the process but it was all sorted at end and they provided good follow up to my initial complain.

Interstate move

A few hiccups as with any interstate move. Although was all sorted out with the company very quickly. Thanks quick n easy.

Mark

MarkCanberra

Great workers but not piano specialists

Good thing I liked about Quick and Easy Removals is their timeliness. They were supposed to start at 12 Noon and they were perfect and on the dot. They were able to move my packed things without any delay and even with no scratches either to any of goods or to both the property. I like their service and recommend to any who looks for moving service.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

Tina D.

Tina D.asked

I have an old mattress I just replaced. I need someone to haul it away. Do you do that kind of thing and for approximately how much money?? If you do not, can you recommend someone who needs a little extra money in his pockets?

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions