Quick & Easy Removals

Randi and Yousif

Absolutely phenomenal company to work with. Nothing was a problem. Randi and Yousif so easy and efficient and friendly. Cannot speak highly enough of how easy and impressive it was to work with this company.

Benjamin

BenjaminRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Smooth operation from start to finish

Thank you for such a great experience from start to finish.

From the initial move in Neutral Bay 12 months ago, to the relocation delivery in Ballina yesterday, it really has been smooth sailing with you and the team.

So simply put, thank you. You and the team are fantastic at what you do.

Lochlan Bryen

Lochlan Bryen Sydney, NSW

Randi and yousif

Large 5 bedroom house job. Both Randi and Yousif were hardworking and didn’t stop! They were extremely careful with getting the gear in and out. Amazing workers highly recommend to anyone!!

Randi and Yousif

The above 2 removalists were excellent at helping us today. They are very professional, friendly, patient and moved as fast as they could to provide a quick service. Highly recommended service. Will use them again. Thank you!

Randi and Yousif

Very friendly and very professional and did a amazing job, The guys Randi and Manwel did the job in quick time , thank you Randi and Manwel and Quick an easy

Juliana

JulianaSydney, NSW

Randi and Yousif

They were so wonderful we could not have asked for better removalists we are a family of three with more stuff than a family of 10! They were lovely, polite and efficient

Gavin

GavinSydney, NSW

All that I could ask for when moving

Moved from a 3 bed house to a 2 bed apartment. The move was over a short distance. The move involved lots of going up and down the lifts, putting things in storage cages and upstairs in the apartment.
Kilani and Abdul arrived on time. Once started they didn't stop until the job was done. Abdul even plumbed in the washing machine for me. Nothing was damaged and the guys quickly and efficiently moved everything where directed without problem. Highly recommend these guys.

Amazing, reliable, friendly removalist service!

I have never used a removalist service and was a little apprehensive particularly for a huge interstate move with lots of expensive belongings and needed to trust the process! Well Kilani & Abdul from Quick & Easy eased our worries and did a phenomenal job of transporting everything with such simplicity, professionalism and a friendly attitude. The guys moved our whole apartment from VIC to NSW within 24hrs! No damage, nothing lost - all with a huge smile on their face! Thanks soo much for exceeding our expectations guys and taking the utmost care with our items - and also taking pride in the work you do - it’s a tough job. We will definitely use Quick & Easy for future moves! Keep up the great work Kilani & Abdul!

Efficient, Punctual, Professional.

Medium amount move from Sydney to Southern Highlands. Removalists we’re on time at 7am as we requested. Both gentlemen were courteous and polite. Packed the van meticulously with a feel of experience. They took the one and half hour drive and unloaded without any problems whatsoever. We were moving my elderly father and they made the experience stress free. It certainly was quick and easy especially given the distance.

Find out how Quick & Easy Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Very helpful and happy service

2 bedroom house interstate move. They were very flexible with pickup and delivery times which made it very helpful for the interstate move.
Very quick and easy guys to deal with.
They even offered to help unpack and move things around the house as well.

Farshid

FarshidSydney, NSW

Randi and yousif

I had a very good experience with these guys' removal services. Thery were professional, quick and commited. Very skilled in terms of loading the stuff up the truck so the space was effivciently used. I highly recommend these guys.

Kilani and Abdoul

These two were nothing short of fabulous. The job ended up being much bigger than anticipated. Kilani and Abdoul handled it all with a smile and a great attitude, even when I was getting stressed. Their truck packing skills were amazing, everything was handled with the utmost care and respect. These guys were machines, and worked tirelessly! Thank you for taking some of the stress out of my day. Nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend these guys in a heartbeat!!

Samuelb

Samuelb

Kilani and Abdul

Kilani and Abdul were amazing, very professional and courteous. They handled our belongings with great respect and took care when moving items from the house.
Thanks boys, drive safe and take care!

Randi and Yousief Amazing

What a tough job. Randi called in to solve. His care and speed and cheerful attitude absolutely perfect. Highly recommend. No damage, attention to detail and very helpful all day.

Randi and yousif

Great job...easy to do business with.. Highly recommended.. Sydney to Brisbane move. Very careful. Strong, efficient, good team work, easy going.. Hard working.. Pleasant to talk with... Would use again

Rosa Claridge

Rosa Claridge Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Kilani &Abdul

Kilani & Abdul were an absolute pleasure to work with, nothing was too much trouble. They packed away my 4 bedroom house and didn't complain about my steep driveway. Not even a scuff mark on my walls. I had more stuff than we'd anticipated but they managed to fit everything into the truck. My stuff was going into storage as I'm moving interstate, they arrived on time and worked over the time alotted without complaint.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Randi yousif

I did a interstate move from Melbourne to Sydney randi and yousif were the best removalist ever. They put everything in each room we’re they belong, he was extremely careful with my stuff and nothing was broken. I give him 10/10! Would definitely use him again.

Amazing Service!

This is the second time we have engaged Quick & Easy Removals; both times Fay was very professional, helpful and friendly. Our first move was from Central Coast to Sydney - they made it seem so easy and effortless for us. Second move was to an apartment block where we were on the third floor (48 steps to our unit). The team we were allocated were very hard working, respectful and patient with the task at hand. We could not have done it without them - Thank you!

Never had a better experience moving house before!

Our house move was huge. Although we moved to the other end of our street, it was a very hard move requiring lifting and carrying very heavy items. The 4 men were extremely hard working, very careful and were always willing to do anything asked of them. Best removalists we’ve ever had. I highly recommend their services.
Irina

Very pleased !

My partner, our two kids and myself were extremely pleased and impressed with Kilani & Abdullah our two removalist. We have a three bedroom house with steep access and some stairs but the guys breezed through it and were very professional and enjoyable to be around for the day. Would highly recommend and thanks for a smooth move.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi are you able to give an approx quote on a move from Mt Colah near Hornsby to Kennards Storage at Brookvale with one stop in the middle to drop off a couple of things at Cromer. Date to be confirmed 10th February 2021

Kind regards

Lisa Hogarth

PeteMasked

I doubt this question will ever be passed on. It will probably disappear just like my negative comment about them losing, or stealing. my new chainsaw and near new orbital sander. How many other dissatisfied customers out there have have goods lost stolen or damaged by these bandits with no compensation?

Lorraine
Lorraine

Pete, I can only speak from my experience with Dani and Fadi, and I really couldn't have asked for a better service. Mine was a big job, and they did it excellently.

PeteM

Dani & Andy did a good job, but the management is terrible. They called me and my family liars, saying they did not believe the two missing items ever existed. The last time my chainsaw was seen was by my son, it was sitting on the back of their truck. I don’t care how it and my sander went missing, I just want compensation for them. As a retiree I cannot easily afford to replace the $325.00 they cost.The measure of a good company is not wether it makes mistakes or not, it’s how they rectify them. This company just denies any responsibility on their part.

Tina D.

Tina D.asked

I have an old mattress I just replaced. I need someone to haul it away. Do you do that kind of thing and for approximately how much money?? If you do not, can you recommend someone who needs a little extra money in his pockets?

See all Quick & Easy Removals questions