Listing monitored by Quick Move

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Vincent
VincentSydney, NSW

DO NOT HIRE IF POSSIBLE - BULLYING AND INTIMIDATION TACTICS!

Tanya B.
Tanya B.Sydney, NSW

Completely unprofessional

Work Slow......Then Extort!!

Find out how Quick Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

They did the delivery quick and easy

I used quick move removalists for a single item pick up and delivery. I booked pretty last minute but they executed perfectly nonetheless. Very friendly and professional removal and operations team staff.

The gentleman that came for our move were very professional

They were kind and helpful. We decided on Quick Move because of no-fuss price structure, pay for the time used. Would definitely use it again in the future. Thank you.

Lovely man were our removalists. They arrived early and had a thorough conversation about our wants

They worked slow, but only due to the awesome amount of patience and care they took with our items. For the number of things moved, they worked very efficiently.
At our destination, we found a piece of furniture that couldn’t fit up the stairs and they tried EVERYTHING to help- we ended up deciding to replace it anyway and they were very apologetic (not that it was their fault at all!)
In all: a great service from two lovely men. On-time, efficient, nice to talk to, and careful.
Would recommend

Had a great move today. Steve and Martin were very careful

The two men wrapped my mattress carefully and took good care of all my fragile items. Would highly recommend Quick Move and especially the two men Steve & Martin. Thank you, guys.

Ash
Ash

HORRIBLE

Don't ever ever use this company 0 stars

This was by far the worst company i have ever used in all my five moves in the last four years. If you care about your valuable items then I would never use this company. Arrived in a small truck that would have never fit our items then were so slow with the move that it took them more than 7 hours with multiple family members helping. Extremely rude customer service personnel who think the world owes them something. Run as fast as you can hire your own truck if you need but never use this company

Scott B.Quick Move

Can you please tell us what date this mo e was on ? The time we started and finished the total you paid?

disgruntled customer
disgruntled customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

BEWARE should be ZERO, but not possible!

Astoundingly unprofessional

• +2Thumbnail
Judith
JudithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very efficient

I required a small truck to assist in emptying our holiday home with 3 delivery drop offs. I have used Quick Move a number of times previously and been very happy. Only complaint this time was they arrived over 4 hours later than expected! I understand there had been a problem with an earlier delivery but this was very annoying for us. The 3 hour window needs to be a one hour window. Other than that, the 2 guys were extremely pleasant and careful with my furniture and I would use them again.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Not so quick

Steph L.
Steph L.Sydney, NSW

Really bad. Slowest I’ve ever had and they damaged my fridge

1 bedroom apartment
Short distance Sydney metro less than 40 min drive
Slowest and most unprofessional guys I have ever had - [name removed] was in almost a sedated mode he was so slow
And they damaged my fridge

Would recommend to my family and friends

Read more reviews - page 2