3.2

MelSydney, NSW

Not so quick

Steph L.

Steph L.Sydney, NSW

Really bad. Slowest I’ve ever had and they damaged my fridge

1 bedroom apartment
Short distance Sydney metro less than 40 min drive
Slowest and most unprofessional guys I have ever had - [name removed] was in almost a sedated mode he was so slow
And they damaged my fridge

Would recommend to my family and friends

Adam Metwally

Adam MetwallySydney, NSW

Worst Moving Experience

Zoe

ZoeSydney, NSW

Very trustworthy and highly recommended!

Professional, careful and experienced. I've had some terrible experiences moving and now that I've used Quick Move I wouldn't use anyone else. They are highly professional and experienced, diligent, reliable and very careful. They took great care of my belongings. Very trustworthy and highly recommended!

iskovk

iskovkSydney, NSW

On time, courteous, and done at the quoted price.

Thank you Quick Move, a really good experience, i loved you guys being on time and the fact that the move was done as per the original quote with no hidden extras thank you.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Had a great moving experience with Quick Move, Nabel & his colleague Sam were very fast, professional whilst moving my items into my new home & I would recommend them to anyone.

Therese

ThereseSydney, NSW

Everything arrived in same condition

Thank you Quick Move for a seamless moving experience. David and Darren were very courteous and were able to meet my requests. Truck packed professionally. Everything arrived in same condition as it had left. Very happy customer.

Mark R

Mark RSydney, NSW

I used Quick Move and will definitely use again.

Just completed moving from Newton to North Sydney. Prompt and professional service from the team at Quick Move. Extremely pleased with the service I used Quick Move today and will definitely use again.

Vanessa H

Vanessa HSydney, NSW

The name says it all!!

We were in desperate need to get a new fridge fast and thanks to Quick Move Removalists we were able to get a new one delivered the same day. So grateful for their service. The company name says it all!!

Fabian B

Poorly managed operation. I wasted two days on these guys. Don't do the same.

Scott B.Quick Move

Wouldn't bring my sofa upstairs, had to get Winning Appliances delivery guys to do it.

Carmel
Carmel

Your response speaks volumes about the professionalism of your company. Thank you for proving my point.

Scott B.Quick Move

What point? Anyone that reads my response will easily see that you have no idea about moving furniture and nor should you. But we do and we will always give the best advice weather it's what you want to hear or not that's called professionalism.

Never trust a company that doesn’t speak English!

They automatically quote you, agree to complete your job, turn up out of the time frame (with no notice) and then upon delivery ask for ‘more money’. Never threaten a customer with you won’t release goods of your truck unless more money!!

Adelehv

AdelehvSydney, NSW

Great Moving boys; Terrible Admin/ Office

Miscommunications/blaming onsite from the owner/office to boys; argued to get original quote price; Moved 2bed to 3bed- Excellent laborers, moved everything efficiently and with great care. Excellent face-to-face customer service

Smooth move

We needed a couple of pieces picked up from two locations. Both locations were loaded quickly and arrived at end destination in good time. The guys were friendly and efficient.

Find out how Quick Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

My move went smooth, no issues!

The guys arrived within the agreed window, did the job quick and wrapped everything with care, i would recommend quick move to anyone that has a small budget, the guys are polite and careful with my furniture.

Steve

Steve

Don't rely on the booking window

We had a move of a small unit which was no issue, the move went as good as a move can go. The issue was the timing. We were given a window, all prepared, boxes packed and everything ready to go and we ended up just sitting in our unit waiting and waiting and waiting. We called their reply "Soon", Another hour or two passes "Soon". Our 10 am arrival ends up being close to 3 or 4pm!!! We were offered a VERY SMALL discount to our move (10% I believe) and we accepted it as we just wanted to get on with our lives. The movers were actually okay and did their job fine, however sitting in a house full of boxes waiting for 6hrs wasn't okay.

Renata

RenataSydney

Absolutely terrible

It was a small move, just few pieces of furniture across the City centre. I booked the company one week earlier, confirmed the time and 3 hours window. I took time off work and the person from whom the furniture was transported also came earlier from work. We both waited... waited... waited. Every hour I was phoning the office to be told - just wait and be patient. The removalists never arrived, nobody ever phoned and apologised.
When I called the office after 4 hours of waiting, the person in the office was quick to offer the refund on the deposit. But what about our time? what about our loss of income, stress and work left unfinished.
This is not a way to operate, this is lack of respect for the client and total lack of professionalism.

Scott B.Quick Move

Hi Renata, please forgive us we understand your frustration, we had been running late due to a prior job that was taking longer than expected we did refund and we apologise sincerely.

MercurySydney, NSW

Much better companies out there, don't use these guys.

Bryony CSydney

Damaged the property and refused to take responsibility