Quick Move (page 2 of 2)

• Timeliness

Adelehv
AdelehvSydney, NSW

Great Moving boys; Terrible Admin/ Office

Miscommunications/blaming onsite from the owner/office to boys; argued to get original quote price; Moved 2bed to 3bed- Excellent laborers, moved everything efficiently and with great care. Excellent face-to-face customer service

Smooth move

We needed a couple of pieces picked up from two locations. Both locations were loaded quickly and arrived at end destination in good time. The guys were friendly and efficient.

My move went smooth, no issues!

The guys arrived within the agreed window, did the job quick and wrapped everything with care, i would recommend quick move to anyone that has a small budget, the guys are polite and careful with my furniture.

Steve
Steve

Don't rely on the booking window

We had a move of a small unit which was no issue, the move went as good as a move can go. The issue was the timing. We were given a window, all prepared, boxes packed and everything ready to go and we ended up just sitting in our unit waiting and waiting and waiting. We called their reply "Soon", Another hour or two passes "Soon". Our 10 am arrival ends up being close to 3 or 4pm!!! We were offered a VERY SMALL discount to our move (10% I believe) and we accepted it as we just wanted to get on with our lives. The movers were actually okay and did their job fine, however sitting in a house full of boxes waiting for 6hrs wasn't okay.

Renata
RenataSydney

Absolutely terrible

It was a small move, just few pieces of furniture across the City centre. I booked the company one week earlier, confirmed the time and 3 hours window. I took time off work and the person from whom the furniture was transported also came earlier from work. We both waited... waited... waited. Every hour I was phoning the office to be told - just wait and be patient. The removalists never arrived, nobody ever phoned and apologised.
When I called the office after 4 hours of waiting, the person in the office was quick to offer the refund on the deposit. But what about our time? what about our loss of income, stress and work left unfinished.
This is not a way to operate, this is lack of respect for the client and total lack of professionalism.

Scott B.Quick Move

Hi Renata, please forgive us we understand your frustration, we had been running late due to a prior job that was taking longer than expected we did refund and we apologise sincerely.

MercurySydney, NSW

Much better companies out there, don't use these guys.

Bryony CSydney

Damaged the property and refused to take responsibility

Christina R
Christina R

Reasonable Rates, On Time and Helpful

Needed to move one very large (and very heavy) timber dresser on the same day I was booking the truck. QuickMove were the most reasonable quote before any negotiation. They picked up the dresser at the start of their 3 hour window, and delivered easily within the suggested time frame informing both ends 30 minutes before their arrival. Sam and Michael were helpful and careful with my home and the big, heavy piece of furniture. They also took extra time to consider how to maneuver the dresser through the narrow access, in the end removing and then replacing the top section to ensure it fit. Very pleased with the service and I would use them again.

Terrible service. Quick move website reviews censored and inaccurate.

JaCe888
JaCe888Sydney, NSW

Very happy with a quick move

Rami and Rafid were our movers from the suburbs to an apartment in the city, and they helped make it as smooth as possible. Whilst there was a little delay in getting started, they kept me informed the whole way and were very professional and courteous. I appreciated their friendly and helpful attitude, and willingness to ensure everything was done both quickly and properly. Everything was kept within the quoted price (which was very reasonable and the call out fee was clearly explained online) and I was really pleased with the service especially during this busy time of year. Thanks again to Rami, Rafid and the team for a job well done.

Luke Phan
Luke PhanSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Booked for 10:00-1:00pm window for 1 tonne truck to pick up and deliver a king single bed. Workmen turned up at around 1:30pm with an oversized truck that can move a whole house. At delivery, driver asked for extra $20 for tolls when the shortest route had no toll and he did not check with me if I wanted him to take toll road. I also have no way of knowing which route he did take. Driver then pretended not to have $10 change (only needed because of unexpected toll charge), which magically appeared when I insisted on full change. Overall attitude was that the job is a huge inconvenience as they needed to rush to another job, despite working for only 1.5hrs of the minimum 2hrs that I paid for. Terrible service! Would not ever use again.

Scott B.Quick Move

3 hour window was a 7 hour wait.

Jay JM
Jay JM

Awesome and effortless

I gladly recommend quick move for all your needs. They where on time friendly quick and moved everything damage free. Great price and excellent service. If you want easy and hassle free quick move all the way.

SarahB
SarahB

Great service!

Moved from one apartment to another in my apartment complex (different buildings) in September 2016.
Removalists arrived a little early, which was great as I was happy to get started!
The guys were friendly, efficient and there was no damage to my items.
Job was done in less than 4 hours.
Great value for money, Quickmove provided the cheapest quote and also charged per half-hour, which keeps costs down.

TonyaT
TonyaTWest hoxton

Great job. Highly recommended

Fantastic work great guys. On time and prompt. Very professional and quick and reliable. Will definately use them again.
They helped me out when some other company cancelled on me last minute. These guys didnt let me down got me out of a bad situation. Very grateful..

Very expensive.

They quoted an hourly rate which seemed reasonable but then the hours charged were excessive. We were aware that as we were out of area we would have to pay back to base but they charged 7 hrs for a round trip that would have been 5 hours at most. When I contacted them they agreed to get back to me but didn't.

megan
megansurry hills

Excellent!

Sam and Alex were absolutely amazing! They were on time, professional and most importantly careful with all my belongings. They went above and beyond for us and we are truly grateful! After much research this was the best value for money removalist and with such a good experience right from the booking through to moving day, I can now vouch for that!

Ryan
RyanSydney

Consistently great!

I have organised three jobs with the Quick Move team over the last year. The workers have been punctual, efficient and above all else, respectful!! Highly recommended!

MDWSydney, NSW

Shocker - was like the didn't have a clue how to move things

Made Moving Easy

Quick Move removalists today were fantastic. It was hot and the job was difficult - terrible access and heaps of stairs. The guys didn't complain once, called in for more help at the second move which probably saved me $$. I would definitely use again. Thank you Quick Move

Gareth Collins
Gareth CollinsRooty Hill

Issue been resolved

Issue resolved in the end, Scott was great to deal with and has resolved the issues we had when moving

Scott B.Quick Move

Thanks Gareth thank you for revising the review we appreciate it, for everyone that is reading it was a clear miscalculation and $25 was refunded to the customer.

Worst service I've ever had

I had booked a truck to move a list of stuff and had confirmed it would fit twice. On the day of moving the guys were late, could barely speak English and then could not guarantee that my stuff would fit in the truck. Basically the truck they had was too small.
The owner then told me he didn't want my business and to pull my head in because I dared expect that a removalist be able to fit stuff in the truck and move it - which is their entire job.
The owner is rude and by the looks of it just outsources the work to whoever has a truck free on the day.
DO NOT USE!

Scott B.Quick Move

We refused your service because you spoke to the men like they were animals when they were only trying to show you that perhaps a few things wouldn't fit!

Scott

I see business is going well for you to respond to a post from 4 years ago. I stand by what I said, dodgy business, dodgy owner, dodgy truck drivers.
Avoid like cancer mixed with the plague.

Great communications and service

We would like to thank the hard workers that moved our office today, very professional and the communication between the and us was amazing, thanks so much we will be using Quick Move again. we are a printing business and had some really heavy machines, the men where very professional and walked us through the entire move.
The communication was amazing

Scott B.Quick Move

Thank you for the lovely review Joanne

Great Removalist Service

Quick Move staff were professional and very helpful throughout the entire move, we had very heavy items and they did it without breaking a sweat, a special thank you to Scotty for the free delivery on the removals boxes, he organised the packing supplies, pre-packing and the entire move. Much appreciated and i hope your business does really well thank you!
Just how easy they made evrything seem.

Scott B.Quick Move

Thanks Ricky i am grateful of the kind words.