Quickbooks

Quickbooks (page 2 of 4)

Moo

MooNSW, 2567

Did not keep their promise. Terrible service.

Dann

DannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Software is lacking but the tech support is the worst I have encountered

The software is lacking key features like timesheets in apps. I have tried on multiple occasions to get support from them but have failed repeatedly. The team make no effort to assist beyond reading basic troubleshooting and say anything to end the chat. They don't follow up on anything they commit to doing.

Sunshine

SunshineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent Technical Support

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

It does not have the capability to perform as it should

- no GST listed in submissions
- no ability to properly reconcile receipts
- it's user friendly but has a way to go before it can be used as a proper accounting tool

Maliziosa

MaliziosaPerth

Very poor support, incorrect reporting

Quickbooks has a support team 24/7 which looks like paradise. Unfortunately, if you really need to talk to them and deal with them it's like banging your head on a wall. Very few of them are bright . They keep asking you silly questions and messing up your account even more, to then send you directly to your Accountant! The Profit & Loss and balance sheet are a mess!. In the meanwhile the cost of subscription increased 100% . I am really considering going back to my Excel Spreadsheets. I don't see the point of spending this money for a mess!

Robert Neill

Robert NeillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would rather get corona than to keep using this product

I wouldn't wish this product on my worst enemy.
Get into the real world quickbooks software designers and you will quickly realise how impractical this software is for running a business. Trying xero today

grumpy5

grumpy5

Woeful and once using it the prices just keep increasing!

We have used this software for 3 years. In the last 11 months we have had a 43% increase in price (we were not on any special deal to begin with). QB's couldn't careless they know how hard it is to migrate, and sure do not make it easy. Try getting your data out, no help at all, not interested.
Support is a useful as a chocolate tea pot!!
The Software is so slow (compared to other Saas we use), this really is detrimental to productivity. Over the last year or so it has just got slower and slower, stay clear if you value your sanity.

Maliziosa

MaliziosaPerth

no refunds for unused product, unhelpful customer service

Tash.S

Tash.SSydney, NSW

Support is useless. Digusting customer service

Accounts

AccountsSydney, NSW

Overcharge us

They tell you a discount will apply to your account before you sign up. Once you sign up, they will charge you the standard fee. When you claim the overcharged payment, they will tell you they have to investigate. And they won't give you a refund or any response.

LJG

LJGDuffy 2611, ACT

Broke My Accounts ($1500 to fix) and offered me a 50% Discount for 6 months ($90)

To get my business Intuit / Quickbooks offered me a free conversion from Xero, they outsourced it to a Vietnamese company who butchered my accounts, $1500, they keep on giving me the run around (they have been "Investigating" for over 6 months, not that hard to work out they are trying to delay so I forget about it!.

Cassidy G.

Cassidy G.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Software

Terrible software and now they insit on a 250% price increase with reduced services! Insane, they will quickly be taken over. Rubbish staff and support. Do not go anywhere near these scammers.

brt_edwards

brt_edwards

worst customer service - EVER

Poor customer service - they keep taking my money and I dont even have an account with them! Service consultants won't call you, dont care. Incredibly disappointed. Please don't choose this company.

Waste of time

After spending money and a lot of frustrating time setting up QuickBooks, I have found that the program doesnt work properly with a tablet. Spent many more frustrating hours on the phone to the Philippines call centre only to be run around in circles and told we are aware of the issues but there is nothing we can do. Spoke with an Australian tech and was told do whats best for your business, in other words we couldnt care less and use another program. Absolutely useless.
3 days of work down the drain.

Warning. Do not sign up for this service.

Warning. Do not sign up for this service. I signed up for a free trial. A ghost account was created which I could not log into and they deducted money from me. Customer service impossible !!

Sunnybank

SunnybankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wasted too much time

Shikkra

Shikkra

Level of technical support/customer service unsurpassed

Changes the functionality with the clock in app

Was ok when it worked with my clock in app Tsheets. Now I have to manually do pays through quick book. Went from a 10 min pay run to 2hrs

Very Disappointed

Very DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE AFTER SALES SERVICE

I bought the desktop version of Quickbooks a number of years ago. It worked well for my purposes which basically involved private company financials for tax return purposes. I am a retired chartered accountant and did my own books. every second year I needed to call in to activate my software at no cost. Upon doing it again today I was told that the old software was not being supported anymore and that there was no way I could continue using software, that I had paid for in future. My only option was to pay an additional $505 and update to the online version. I think it is appalling that a product that i paid for in full can just be taken away from me. There is a specific word for such an action ...

rebekah.howard1