Quickbooks

Quickbooks (page 3 of 4)

crazymuma

crazymumaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I am very new to Quickbooks but it is already making booking keeping easier.

I have being a small business for about 3 years and have been struggling to keep up to date with my book keeping and records. I have now signed up to Quickbooks and it seems so much easier. It has been a little trial and error but my accountant is able to guide me and I have gotten the hang of it pretty quickly both on the mobile app and the PC format. So much easier than excel!

Greg

GregHunter Region, NSW

Bank Feeds and Support

The bank feeds intilly works for about 12 months then stopped working. The support team goes through all the things you would do your self. The quickbooks support team passed the problem onto their tech crew after 16 days there was no update and every time you contact them they want to do all the checks again rather than look at the hitory of the problem. I do use other online accounting software SAASU and have had similay issue every 2-3 years they can fix the issue in under 24 hours

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Worst Online Business Program Ever!

This is by FAR the most useless complicated program EVER designed! Do not purchase or use this garbage product! I have been using it now for over 1 year and still havent worked it out. Hundreds of phone calls to Intuit about delayed bank feeds automatic invoice deletion incorrect bank balancing which has cost me thousands in taxes as well as accountant fees. I would of gotten rid of it months ago but I have spent hundreds of hours creating item lists which I'll have to do all over again when changing to a new program. Do not purchase and do not believe the $600+ youll get back in taxes for every 1000km travelled!

DBC

DBCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service

Incorrect instructions given to me and charged me additional fees for their subscription, when contacted they kept closing cases without giving me my reimbursement. Then they said they've paid me but wasn't able to produce an adjustment notice for it, payment never arrived. For a system that is meant to be managing finances, they sure can't manage their own. I contacted quickbooks about my issue and 4 months, 4-5 different people later, the issue still not resolved and my case was closed again.
Avoid at all costs!

Soco59

Soco59AU

Absolute Waste of Time!

Decided to use Quickbooks at the beginning of June 2019. It looked okay, so we proceeded. Then put in forms for a direct bank feed. Now, over one month later, still no bank feed! and all the program states is, "pending authorisation", when in fact it has been approved and authorised by our bank. Numerous phone calls and all I am told is that this matter has been 'escalated' and we will let you know! DON'T touch this program with a barge pole, it is just not worth it! Have a look at all the other reviews and you will see a trend!

Mike K.

Mike K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quickbooks is a JOKE

Don't waste your time or money.
You will spend hours writing invoices only to find an error in their system which won't record anything and you will be right back where you started. Find a better program.

Stig

StigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Bad Support

Having constant BAS issues, have contacted support numerous time with the same answer, our tech support team are working on resolving it. Five months and still no rectification of faults in system. With end of financial year days away it has left me in a ATO problem since everything has calculated in the negative and no answers from QBO since February. Just not good enough support provided in the first 12 month subscription, will be paying extra monthly charges for the competitors system in the new financial year.

No support

If you need quick help for any reason don’t bother calling or getting the online support offered. Call centre is overseas, they are not well trained and it takes forever to resolve any issue.

Perfect for SME's

One of the best product with value for the dollar. Provides same functionality as all other software but with the best value and personalized services. Cannot go wrong with these products

Extremely bad.

As others have said do not waste your time with this software, even a simple excel spreadsheet is better. Horrible clunky UI, disappearing data and obviously no refunds. Avoid at all cost.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Regretful use

ABris

ABris

Ripped off and they can't refund...

So when I opened my quickbooks account I already had access to our business account via invitation. Somehow the lady who set it up used my credit card to set up an additional business account and so I was double billed for over a year. Trying to get the money back is a joke. Numerous Philippine call centre contacts later I get a cheque - yes you read that right as it is apparently too hard to credit the money to my account - made out to the business name. Steer well clear.

Terri

TerriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a waste of my time

This program can not cope with the simplest of tasks in a timely manner, would recommend to no one. This is not a company investing the dollars it needs to in making sure the online version works well.

Gus

GusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hopeless

I have been a customer for well over a year. Numerous issues with bank feeds etc. Finally gave up after spending too much time fighting with the helpdesk. Didn't listen to or want to acknowledge that a problem could even exist.
Good bye

Jake

JakeNSW, 2067

Was signed up with promise of missing features

Needed recurring payments/invoices and was advised by Sales team that they definitely had this feature. Wasted several days troubleshooting to eventually be told by support that Quickbooks doesn't have this feature. Have spent the last month hunting down my first months refund I was promised but still hasn't come. Avoid at all costs.

Sri

SriSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and in considerate

QB subscribed for a 1 year 50% off the pricing plan. after 7 months in they decide to change what the plan offers and expect me to pay extra for the initially included services. After questioning this with the help desk all i got is , we really don't care where you take your business. it is what it is so either pay or feel free to leave.

Brad

BradMelb

A World of Pain

Clunky, slow, inefficient, inflexible.
Uploaded bank data - had 90 days of duplicated data. Try to delete - not possible without going through each transaction 1x1. Start again. Weeks of my time wasted.
Export customers to save time re-entering. It doesn't recognise its own export format on inport. WTH?
Support is next to useless. All they do is confirm how inflexible it is.
Logged 4 support jobs and not 1 solved. Found answers by googling and common sense.
There's no backup/rollback. So if you/or someone in your organisation stuffs up youre cactus.

The help desk are useless

There are a lot of bugs in their system. When you bring the issues to their attention, that is after they ask for multiple screen shots, sharing screens and hundreds of emails.....you still have no resolution. The best they can manage is software are working on this. 6 months later it is no better.

Chez

ChezCAIRNS

Forget the rest. Use Xero.

Beamer

BeamerSunshine Coast

Unreliable

The app is totally unreliable in respect to loading. I would go as far as to say it is rubbish. Have given it a fair go but seriously defective technology. Far better options out there.