Quickfit Blinds and Curtains

Quickfit Blinds and Curtains (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

S Murphy

S MurphyMelbourne

Highly Recommend: Customer advice excellent

We searched everywhere for Home Theatre Curtains and came across Quickfit Blinds and Curtains online.
We wanted them installed but after talking to the company they helped us through the order process and we installed the track ( from Bunnings) they even told us what track to buy. All up we covered and entire 5m wall with custom pleated gorgeous red curtains for 425 dollars.
They look wonderful. We are so happy..
We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Quickfit Curtains.

Best blockout eyelet curtains!

Really am so happy with the blockout eyelet curtains I bought online. Nicole and the team were very helpful in recommending the right curtain and will certainly be back if any future requirements emerge

tanbry20

tanbry20AU

Roller blinds and custom curtains

I recently purchased 2 sets of rollers blinds and over length custom curtains from quick fit blinds. I ordered them at different stages. The roller blinds arrived quickly, easy and straight forward to fit. The curtains arrived from overseas. It took a little longer than expected due to a TNT worldwide Courrier problem which wasn't their fault. The curtains are perfect though. Great quality. Very generous with the sizing. I ordered eyelet style and plenty of fabric delivered to give it that note look when curtains are closed. Real value for money here. I saved a lot of money by ordering from these guys. Very happy with my purchase

Maren

MarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality curtains and fantastic to be able to get that extra length! Fast delivery too.

The Moroccan Natural blockout curtains I purchased are great value and quality and so happy to be able to buy them at the extra length needed. Happy to recommend Quickfit Blinds and Curtains.

Buying blinds online made easy, i can get to speak to someone to make the right choice very helpful, prompt delivery. blinds fitted perfectly looks great. Very happy with the results. will definitely recommend to others.

Gail M

Gail MBrisbane

The best customer service ever!!!

The blockout curtains look wonderful, they completely block out the street light which was shining into my bedroom at night. The curtain fabric is great quality, looks and feels good. Had a small problem with a mark on one sent initially and within 2 days, they'd sent another to replace it. Quickfit have the best customer service, nothing is a problem for them, they resolve it so quickly. This is the second time I've bought curtains from them and they are the best! When I need more new curtains Quickfit will get my custom again. I highly recommend them.

nat

natMelbourne

Best and Cheapest

I cant recommend highly enough especially Nicole awesome customer service and product.
Highly Highly recommend!!!! Product is amazing for price exactly as described. Again cant say how nice it was to have great customer service.

Great stuff!

Curtains were a great quality and a price that doesnt kill the bank account. Very easy to deal with as well. Would recommend purchasing from them if you ever need.

cheapest black blinds I could finf

Hey posting this review to give a big shout out to these guys. Thanks the blinds fit perfectly and block the sun as you stated. They arrived in 10 days pretty fast for a custom job.

Flourish

FlourishGeelong

They only publish 5* reviews

I ordered sheer curtains in Dec 2016. One pack arrived dirty but organising a replacement was easy. Unfortunately, hemming the curtains were difficult as they are very uneven. In the end, I'm happy with my curtains. I wrote a 4 star review on their website which they did not publish (I mentioned curtains being uneven lengths). Asking questions via email before purchasing was also hit or miss. Some questions were not answered.
I'd consider using this site again but am always wary of websites that only publish 5 star reviews (they invited me to write a review).

Loco

LocoMelbourne

Great quality and good value

We bought bulk pack curtains which we are really happy with. Good quality blockout curtains which work really well. Fabric is also surprisingly good quality considering the price. Great value, would recommend purchasing from this company.

Lovely quality easy to install eyelet curtains.

I love my new curtains...they arrived quickly and exactly what I needed. I ordered the rod too and went with an eyelet blockout curtain. I am so pleased that i will go ahead and order some sheer curtains from them too.

KMT

KMTSydney Surrounds, NSW

Be careful they take your money but don't deliver goods.

I ordered blinds on website and they took my money then I got an email few days later to say they are out of stock until Christmas
I emailed back and asked for a refund as I don't want to wait and I'm still waiting for a reply

Markus

MarkusRedfern

Quick and Easy

Found their website and found good instructions on how to chose the right custom blinds.
Order them and received them exactly like we wanted them soon after.
Even though you have to chose which side the chain is mounted at, we could change the chain to either side for the type of blind that we bought.