Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (19)
Gaby F.
Gaby F.Hunter Region, NSW

A very good surprise!

I placed an order prior to checking reviews based on price, I couldn't believe the prices they were offering, almost were too good to be true. Upon reading the reviews for Quicklens I went and placed an order with another company assuming I was never going to receive the contacts. I honestly believed I had just made a financial donation to a Singaporian company and was never going to hear back from them in any shape or form. To my surprise, just over 2 weeks from ordering the contacts they did, in fact, arrive. The ordering process was simple, and delivery was Quick! Very impressed given the bad reviews they have! Thank you Quicklens!

I wouldn't even give them 1 star if the minimum is 0

This is not an Australian company and shipping is from overseas. Their website and email domain is deceitful. This business should not exist. Their customer service is appalling and the delivery time is disgusting. This business should be shut down so they stop scamming Australians who would rather buy from local businesses for reliable delivery times and service.

Awful

Ordered lenses almost 2 months ago and still haven’t received them. Put a complaint through the website and got no response. Would never order from them again and recommend you DONT DO IT. Stick to clearly contacts who are reliable!

Erika
Erika

STAY AWAY, THEY ARE A JOKE!

Doesn't even deserve 1 star

DO NOT BUY FROM QUICKLENSE IT'S A SCAM. Its been almost 2 months since my order. They have the tracking and can see I haven't received it but are refusing to refund me and advised me that I just need to wait yet its been 2 months and they won't advise me when I'll receive it! They only care about stealing your money and have the worst customer service.

VERY SLOW

Horrible. Ordered my lens more than a month ago and they still haven't arrived. Contacted them about it 3 days ago and still haven't received any response. Will not use them again and do NOT RECOMMEND.

Kerryn
KerrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SLOW lens

I ordered my lenses 4 weeks ago and still haven’t received them. There’s is nothing Quick about this service! Fortunately I still have lenses to keep me going. I won’t be ordering through this site again

Sound
SoundSydney, NSW

Highly not recommended

Hi Quicklens,
I have ordered lens more than 15 days ago, Still the product is located at original destination. There is no proper response from customer care for my queries.

Still Waiting

Hi Quicklens, I have emailed you 3 times on your website and haven’t had a response. I ordered contacts 3 weeks ago and Australia Post have told me after 3 calls the package has problems. Can you please respond to a email? Or do you not care??

Jay K
Jay K

Cheap and quick

Was hesitant whether to order from these guys, having read the reviews. The order was posted the next day and arrived within a week of ordering (DHL). Tracking updates reveal that it spent more time en route within Australia (72 hours) than it did getting from Singapore to Australia (24 hours). Wasn't much longer than Clearly but a significant saving compared to the latter.

AnnelieseSydney, NSW

Great product

I ordered 4 packs of 30 My Daily contact lenses. It was good, the same quality with lenses that I bought at the Optometrist, and it is much cheaper. I received the parcel in 15 days. Very happy!!!

AllySydney, NSW

Waiting....waiting

Not impressed. Thought it was Australia. It is not. It shipped from Singapore. I ordered it on the 2nd of January.and it has only now been dispatched to DHL in Singapore. Next time I will used Clearly.com used to be Netoptical.

Danielle
DanielleFar North Queensland, QLD

Cheap and fast

The website isn't the prettiest, but they had my contact lenses and shipped within the week. They come from Singapore, arrived in about 15 days or so. So, so much cheaper than in Australia! If you've got a little bit of time to wait, highly reccomend.

schneiks
schneiksPerth

Absolute joke!!!!

Ordered and paid on the 20th September. Received nothing until an email on the 1st October saying my contacts have now been dispatched and will take 7-10 days!!!
What have they been doing for the first 10 days they had my money? Seriously this is scary as I don’t even now if I will get my items yet based on other reviews. BEST STAY AWAY!

BEN
BENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Lenses and Arrived in 7 days as promised

I cant believe Quicklens has such bad reviews. I ordered some Acuvue 2 on a Friday and received them the following Friday, thats not bad from Singapore. I was a little hesitant with most of the reviews being so bad but Australia has for some reason discontinued the Acuvue 2 lenses and being they are the only ones with my base curve it thought crap it, Its only $30. They arrived today after a week and they are the right ones and 3 year expiry date. so GOOD ON YA, Cheers, you have made my life and sight a load better.
Cheers