Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No
Lara S
Lara SSydney, NSW

Don't buy - you're goods will never arrive and they don't refund

Purchased from Quicklens website, thinking it was an Australian site because of the .com.au web address. It's not. Comes from Singapore and is super slow. Tried to get a refund but they won't do it. It's been 3 weeks now and still no contact lenses. Their on-the-ground delivery partner is the appalling Aramex, company notorious for not delivering. So far my shipment has been out for delivery 3 days running and yet to show. Oh and Quicklens says I have to mail the goods to them before a refund. It's beyond a joke.

shamim d.
shamim d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible service

They have the worst product and worst customer service. Their products is completely unusable and they refuse to refund or replace the products DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. I feel sorry that this is the way you guys make money, by scamming people!

Eric
EricHobart, TAS

Slowlens Scam

Thinking this was an Aussie seller I stupidly placed an order with Quicklens. After realising it was not based in Aus I asked for a refund. Of course they never replied and advised me the delivery could take up to 6 weeks or more!!

Please do not make the same mistake!

Sandy
SandySydney, NSW

Good but not so good.

They are cheap. I will give them that. But poor customer service and problem solving skills. I have been waiting for my contacts for over 8 weeks. No refund provided.

September 7th 2019 Update: Nightmare dealing with customer service

They are cheap I'll give them that, but not based in Australia and have no respect for their customers. Still waiting for $100 worth of products purchased nearly 3 months ago. Despite countless messages they refuse to give me a refund and are not resending my product. I have paid for these and they sent it to the wrong address. Will not take any responsibility at all.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Quicklens compares to other Optical Retailers

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Just a bit concerned about a few of the reviews saying delivery was very slow.

Ally
Ally

They are based in Singapore. Took over two weeks and no rebate from your Private Health Insurance. Avoid. Try Clearly or other Australian based firm.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Hi would like to confirm about delivery time for contact lenses.

Anneliese
Anneliese

Around 14 days. I ordered my lenses using New Year holiday as well, so it quite quick.

Carson C.
Carson C.asked

Hi, I’ve ordered some contact lenses and it says “ arrival at NSW, Sydney.” I was wondering does it have to go through Sydney before they ship it to Western Australia? Or did I input the wrong state..

Other Optical Retailers