Quicklens

Quicklens (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Quicklens

yejingying
yejingyingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very quick delivery and authentic contact lens!

Why so many bad reviews? I received my colorful contact lens about 1 week after put the order. Very good quality and it was delivered by DHL. I am in Melbourne, Aus.

Excellence shopping experience!

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick(slowest ever!!)lens.com.au(not in Australia!)

If I managed my business the same as these guys I would go broke, they are a disaster.
They promise delivery timeframe that are totally false.
Do not use this website for your contact lenses needs!!

Sumitha
SumithaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apathy towards customers

It took a month for my order to reach me, I had to order another one from another website in the meanwhile paying a premium amount which reached me in 3 days. On contacting quicklens to atleast refund my shipping charges for the delay it had caused, they refused to refund me any amount. Please do not use the website even though they are cheapest, they do not care about their customers, only their money.

Xer
XerQueensland

Cheap but takes up to 5 weeks - No private health rebate allowed

Based in Singapore but claim to be in Aus. This means that you cannot get an optical rebate back from private health.
Priced cheap but take 5 weeks.
Ok for people who plan ahead and no health but giving two stars because I'm sick of deceitful online sales claiming to be local.

mllllllll
mllllllll

Slowlens! Sent from Singapore! Extremely slow delivery not cheap not worth the effort!

mentioned coupon disc but never sent you code when registered mail!
Slowest delivery lens, second times I ordered and never again!

Small item took 2 to 3 weeks to arrive! No worth the effort to get when u need urgently!!!! Slowly send out....!

Not quick at all

Did not mention its singapore location. Did not receive spent nearly $100 with this company. Will not shop again. Will definitely fo with Visiondirect again instead next time for contact lenses.

JRD
JRDNelson

Slowlens

Does not explain that this company is in Singapore.
Delivery very slow and not tracked in NZ.
Support only by email no telephone number.

Eyecontactwearer
EyecontactwearerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It comes within 10 days normal lenses

I was hesitant after reading some reviews but I find them quick and easy. Take 10 days and save a lot of money. It’s my 3rd time ordering and they have been great

Espen
EspenTownsville

Anything but Quick!

Go with someone else!

The order took several weeks to arrive. Apparently their products are shipped from overseas (Singapore). This information is not provided when you place your order, not even under their "Shipping" FAQ. The website is a .com.au site and give no indication that their products will be sent from outside of Australia. As they ship from overseas, my private health insurance did not cover any of the cost. THANKS A LOT "QUICK"LENS!

Cannot process via Paypal, then my CC got hacked

I tried multiple time to make a purchase via paypal, but every time you click the link it just takes you to the paypal main homepage, no option at all to process payment. I emailed and was told there was nothing wrong with their website, but it still would not process paypal... so I reluctantly added my Card details, which seemed to work. Then received an email next day saying been processed, will arrive in 7-10days from Singapore! (So don't use them in you want your lenses in a hurry!)

Amy T
Amy TMelbourne

Can't claim health fund rebate

This company has a com.au registered domain name with an Australian flag on it to lull you into purchasing from an Australian company. Then once you try and find their health fund provider number to make a claim, they state that they're not operating in Australia and do not have a provider number for you to claim monies back from your health fund. The email confirmation also states that orders cannot be cancelled once placed which I'm quite sure goes against Australian Consumer Laws. Highly recommend this company instead who I've used 5 times but thought I'd try somewhere new. Definitely going back to this company https://buycontactsonline.com.au/

Good buy

Ordered online on 10July, my B&L softens 38 arrived on 13July noon, save lots $ compared to other sites/shops. Delivery was quick. Products came in a box and they are intact.

Jodieg
JodiegPerth

Poor quality

Most of my orders have taken quite awhile to get to me (more than 2wks) and the last two orders were defective and seriously irritated my eyes. On the lens pack it said not for sale outside Malaysia! When I complained to quicklens, I was told to post them back at my expense and then they will provide a replacement pack. I’m going to buy them elsewhere from now on.

Best decision I ever made switching to Quicklens from optometrists

I have been buying my lenses from Quicklens for about 5 years with no issues whatsoever. They have always delivered within 1-2 weeks, at least half the cost of buying from the optometrist and the right lenses arrived every time. I checked their product against the ones I bought from the optometrist and it was exactly the same manufacturer, just without the store-front markup. I cannot recommend trying this company highly enough if you know your prescription.

MasterAnt
MasterAntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good buy for me (maybe lucky?)

My purchase of 1 BOX of AIR OPTIX AQUA -2.00 was a success.
Order placed on 28 May. Arrived 7 June from Singapore.
Saved myself a good $25! I figured it was worth the risk considering the saving.
Australian stores should charge less and maybe the cost of living here would improve! Bring in the competition.

Matt R
Matt RMelbourne

Always reliable, and cheapest!

I've used Quicklens for my contact lenses for nearly four years now, and have never had a problem. Yes, they are dispatched from Singapore and therefore take a little longer than if you were to order them from a domestic supplier, but as a result you are getting the same product for much cheaper. If you are organised and order in advanced this is no problem. I've always had my order delivered within 7-10 days of placing my order, no issues.

Lenny
LennyQueensland

Good product fast delivery

I read a bunch of reviews here after buying a set of contacts from these guys and panicked thinking I’d just wasted money on something that wouldn’t arrive, however I was pleasantly surprised that after 3 days I got the tracking number and within two weeks of my order I received the contacts. They fit and are comfortable there are no splits in the lenses and I’m quite happy with the overall service. I can’t comment on the sites ability to be contacted as I did not need to contact them.

Doesn't dispatch my order yet

I placed my order more than 2 weeks ago but they have not dispatched. I emailed them and asked them what's problem and they said one of my order was not supplied to their centre. But they did not stated on websites that it was not supplied. I just emailed them again and see how I go.

Excellent customer service

I had an issue when I ordered, and since the customer service was only accessible by email I was a bit concerned. But they came through quite quickly and completely resolved my problem.

Stefan
StefanMelbourne

Rubbish!!

Do not waste your money on them, their lenses are an imitation of the originals and are rubbish quality, the lenses constantly move around once put in.

KarS
KarSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are NOT in Australia - you'll be waiting and waiting

I'm so annoyed - the website is setup to completely make them look and sound like they are in Australia and shipping from local sources. I ordered & paid and needed them quickly (and yes they are a bit cheaper)... only to get an email the next day saying they are being shipped from Singapore and expect them in 7-10 days!! Way too late for my needs. This should be very clearly stated on their website. I've lodged a complaint and they say they will update the site... but we will see.

I will report to the police!

I am very angry when I received your email telling me to have toric lenses because the obe that I've ordered where out of stock and will wait for 6-8 weeks!!! You are a scum! My husband is a police man and my father is a lawyer! I will sue you!!! Give my money back! All my money including the paid postage!

Slowlens

If I receive my lenses before I pass away, I'll be grateful. They were out of stock when I made my order and stated it would take a week for the lenses to arrive at their distribution centre and then would be dispatched. 6 weeks later, there's no sign of them. I have emailed and am now waiting for a response. This has actually happened before, don't ask why I ordered them again. The lenses eventually arrived after 6-8 weeks after sending them an email to hurry up.
If you want to save a few bucks and have the patience of a buddhist monk, go for it. Next time for me however, I think not.

benmajoe
benmajoePerth

Avoid at all costs

While the lenses may be cheaper, they are sent by DHL ecommerce which is one of the slowest means of delivery. It took me 2 weeks to receive a delivery of contact lenses from Singapore to Perth. Also beware that their website does not state whether the lenses are in stock.

Léna Okrugin
Léna OkruginSydney, Australia

Not so quicklens

While the prices for the products are cheaper than similar online stores, it is not worth ordering them if you need them within a reasonable time frame. They were helpful in as far as providing me with a tracking number, which did not work. Really does not live up to it's name.

Slow