Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)
Jane
Jane

Will never order from them again

Tomorrow will be exactly 6 weeks since I placed an order. Emailing with customer service is painful. They ship from Singapore which means you'll be waiting forever for your order. If my tracking is correct it'll be at least another week before my order arrives.

I will never order from them again. Will go back to supporting local businesses.

I wouldn't even give them 1 star if the minimum is 0

This is not an Australian company and shipping is from overseas. Their website and email domain is deceitful. This business should not exist. Their customer service is appalling and the delivery time is disgusting. This business should be shut down so they stop scamming Australians who would rather buy from local businesses for reliable delivery times and service.

Awful

Ordered lenses almost 2 months ago and still haven’t received them. Put a complaint through the website and got no response. Would never order from them again and recommend you DONT DO IT. Stick to clearly contacts who are reliable!

Erika
Erika

STAY AWAY, THEY ARE A JOKE!

Doesn't even deserve 1 star

DO NOT BUY FROM QUICKLENSE IT'S A SCAM. Its been almost 2 months since my order. They have the tracking and can see I haven't received it but are refusing to refund me and advised me that I just need to wait yet its been 2 months and they won't advise me when I'll receive it! They only care about stealing your money and have the worst customer service.

VERY SLOW

Horrible. Ordered my lens more than a month ago and they still haven't arrived. Contacted them about it 3 days ago and still haven't received any response. Will not use them again and do NOT RECOMMEND.

Kerryn
KerrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SLOW lens

I ordered my lenses 4 weeks ago and still haven’t received them. There’s is nothing Quick about this service! Fortunately I still have lenses to keep me going. I won’t be ordering through this site again

Sound
SoundSydney, NSW

Highly not recommended

Hi Quicklens,
I have ordered lens more than 15 days ago, Still the product is located at original destination. There is no proper response from customer care for my queries.

Still Waiting

Hi Quicklens, I have emailed you 3 times on your website and haven’t had a response. I ordered contacts 3 weeks ago and Australia Post have told me after 3 calls the package has problems. Can you please respond to a email? Or do you not care??

AllySydney, NSW

Waiting....waiting

Not impressed. Thought it was Australia. It is not. It shipped from Singapore. I ordered it on the 2nd of January.and it has only now been dispatched to DHL in Singapore. Next time I will used Clearly.com used to be Netoptical.

schneiks
schneiksPerth

Absolute joke!!!!

Ordered and paid on the 20th September. Received nothing until an email on the 1st October saying my contacts have now been dispatched and will take 7-10 days!!!
What have they been doing for the first 10 days they had my money? Seriously this is scary as I don’t even now if I will get my items yet based on other reviews. BEST STAY AWAY!

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick(slowest ever!!)lens.com.au(not in Australia!)

If I managed my business the same as these guys I would go broke, they are a disaster.
They promise delivery timeframe that are totally false.
Do not use this website for your contact lenses needs!!

Sumitha
SumithaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apathy towards customers

It took a month for my order to reach me, I had to order another one from another website in the meanwhile paying a premium amount which reached me in 3 days. On contacting quicklens to atleast refund my shipping charges for the delay it had caused, they refused to refund me any amount. Please do not use the website even though they are cheapest, they do not care about their customers, only their money.

Xer
XerQueensland

Cheap but takes up to 5 weeks - No private health rebate allowed

Based in Singapore but claim to be in Aus. This means that you cannot get an optical rebate back from private health.
Priced cheap but take 5 weeks.
Ok for people who plan ahead and no health but giving two stars because I'm sick of deceitful online sales claiming to be local.