Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not impressed

I should have read the reviews before buying... As other customers I'm yet to receive my lenses and just got an email saying my order has been dispatched... I was surprised as I purchased this over 10 days ago. On the website it said to allow 10 days for the delivery but this is already a total of 20 days. If you need lenses fairly quickly this is not the right website. Also their claim to be Australian is false, they may have opened the business here but lenses come from Singapore. I'm slightly concerned about their quality now. I am open to international shopping but the fact that it says "Quickens Australia" becomes then entirely misleading and that's not a good thing. Not only is the service slow but not even Australia based.

Sandy
SandySydney, NSW

Good but not so good.

They are cheap. I will give them that. But poor customer service and problem solving skills. I have been waiting for my contacts for over 8 weeks. No refund provided.

September 7th 2019 Update: Nightmare dealing with customer service

They are cheap I'll give them that, but not based in Australia and have no respect for their customers. Still waiting for $100 worth of products purchased nearly 3 months ago. Despite countless messages they refuse to give me a refund and are not resending my product. I have paid for these and they sent it to the wrong address. Will not take any responsibility at all.

Xer
XerQueensland

Cheap but takes up to 5 weeks - No private health rebate allowed

Based in Singapore but claim to be in Aus. This means that you cannot get an optical rebate back from private health.
Priced cheap but take 5 weeks.
Ok for people who plan ahead and no health but giving two stars because I'm sick of deceitful online sales claiming to be local.

JRD
JRDNelson

Slowlens

Does not explain that this company is in Singapore.
Delivery very slow and not tracked in NZ.
Support only by email no telephone number.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Quicklens compares to other Optical Retailers

Cannot process via Paypal, then my CC got hacked

I tried multiple time to make a purchase via paypal, but every time you click the link it just takes you to the paypal main homepage, no option at all to process payment. I emailed and was told there was nothing wrong with their website, but it still would not process paypal... so I reluctantly added my Card details, which seemed to work. Then received an email next day saying been processed, will arrive in 7-10days from Singapore! (So don't use them in you want your lenses in a hurry!)

Jodieg
JodiegPerth

Poor quality

Most of my orders have taken quite awhile to get to me (more than 2wks) and the last two orders were defective and seriously irritated my eyes. On the lens pack it said not for sale outside Malaysia! When I complained to quicklens, I was told to post them back at my expense and then they will provide a replacement pack. I’m going to buy them elsewhere from now on.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Just a bit concerned about a few of the reviews saying delivery was very slow.

Ally
Ally

They are based in Singapore. Took over two weeks and no rebate from your Private Health Insurance. Avoid. Try Clearly or other Australian based firm.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Hi would like to confirm about delivery time for contact lenses.

Anneliese
Anneliese

Around 14 days. I ordered my lenses using New Year holiday as well, so it quite quick.

Carson C.
Carson C.asked

Hi, I’ve ordered some contact lenses and it says “ arrival at NSW, Sydney.” I was wondering does it have to go through Sydney before they ship it to Western Australia? Or did I input the wrong state..

Other Optical Retailers