Quicklens

Espen
EspenTownsville

Anything but Quick!

Go with someone else!

The order took several weeks to arrive. Apparently their products are shipped from overseas (Singapore). This information is not provided when you place your order, not even under their "Shipping" FAQ. The website is a .com.au site and give no indication that their products will be sent from outside of Australia. As they ship from overseas, my private health insurance did not cover any of the cost. THANKS A LOT "QUICK"LENS!

Cannot process via Paypal, then my CC got hacked

I tried multiple time to make a purchase via paypal, but every time you click the link it just takes you to the paypal main homepage, no option at all to process payment. I emailed and was told there was nothing wrong with their website, but it still would not process paypal... so I reluctantly added my Card details, which seemed to work. Then received an email next day saying been processed, will arrive in 7-10days from Singapore! (So don't use them in you want your lenses in a hurry!)

Amy T
Amy TMelbourne

Can't claim health fund rebate

This company has a com.au registered domain name with an Australian flag on it to lull you into purchasing from an Australian company. Then once you try and find their health fund provider number to make a claim, they state that they're not operating in Australia and do not have a provider number for you to claim monies back from your health fund. The email confirmation also states that orders cannot be cancelled once placed which I'm quite sure goes against Australian Consumer Laws. Highly recommend this company instead who I've used 5 times but thought I'd try somewhere new. Definitely going back to this company https://buycontactsonline.com.au/

Jodieg
JodiegPerth

Poor quality

Most of my orders have taken quite awhile to get to me (more than 2wks) and the last two orders were defective and seriously irritated my eyes. On the lens pack it said not for sale outside Malaysia! When I complained to quicklens, I was told to post them back at my expense and then they will provide a replacement pack. I’m going to buy them elsewhere from now on.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Quicklens compares to other Optical Retailers

Doesn't dispatch my order yet

I placed my order more than 2 weeks ago but they have not dispatched. I emailed them and asked them what's problem and they said one of my order was not supplied to their centre. But they did not stated on websites that it was not supplied. I just emailed them again and see how I go.

Stefan
StefanMelbourne

Rubbish!!

Do not waste your money on them, their lenses are an imitation of the originals and are rubbish quality, the lenses constantly move around once put in.

KarS
KarSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are NOT in Australia - you'll be waiting and waiting

I'm so annoyed - the website is setup to completely make them look and sound like they are in Australia and shipping from local sources. I ordered & paid and needed them quickly (and yes they are a bit cheaper)... only to get an email the next day saying they are being shipped from Singapore and expect them in 7-10 days!! Way too late for my needs. This should be very clearly stated on their website. I've lodged a complaint and they say they will update the site... but we will see.

I will report to the police!

I am very angry when I received your email telling me to have toric lenses because the obe that I've ordered where out of stock and will wait for 6-8 weeks!!! You are a scum! My husband is a police man and my father is a lawyer! I will sue you!!! Give my money back! All my money including the paid postage!

Slowlens

If I receive my lenses before I pass away, I'll be grateful. They were out of stock when I made my order and stated it would take a week for the lenses to arrive at their distribution centre and then would be dispatched. 6 weeks later, there's no sign of them. I have emailed and am now waiting for a response. This has actually happened before, don't ask why I ordered them again. The lenses eventually arrived after 6-8 weeks after sending them an email to hurry up.
If you want to save a few bucks and have the patience of a buddhist monk, go for it. Next time for me however, I think not.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Quicklens compares to other Optical Retailers

benmajoe
benmajoePerth

Avoid at all costs

While the lenses may be cheaper, they are sent by DHL ecommerce which is one of the slowest means of delivery. It took me 2 weeks to receive a delivery of contact lenses from Singapore to Perth. Also beware that their website does not state whether the lenses are in stock.

Léna Okrugin
Léna OkruginSydney, Australia

Not so quicklens

While the prices for the products are cheaper than similar online stores, it is not worth ordering them if you need them within a reasonable time frame. They were helpful in as far as providing me with a tracking number, which did not work. Really does not live up to it's name.

Slow