Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Gaby F.
Gaby F.Hunter Region, NSW

A very good surprise!

I placed an order prior to checking reviews based on price, I couldn't believe the prices they were offering, almost were too good to be true. Upon reading the reviews for Quicklens I went and placed an order with another company assuming I was never going to receive the contacts. I honestly believed I had just made a financial donation to a Singaporian company and was never going to hear back from them in any shape or form. To my surprise, just over 2 weeks from ordering the contacts they did, in fact, arrive. The ordering process was simple, and delivery was Quick! Very impressed given the bad reviews they have! Thank you Quicklens!

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not impressed

I should have read the reviews before buying... As other customers I'm yet to receive my lenses and just got an email saying my order has been dispatched... I was surprised as I purchased this over 10 days ago. On the website it said to allow 10 days for the delivery but this is already a total of 20 days. If you need lenses fairly quickly this is not the right website. Also their claim to be Australian is false, they may have opened the business here but lenses come from Singapore. I'm slightly concerned about their quality now. I am open to international shopping but the fact that it says "Quickens Australia" becomes then entirely misleading and that's not a good thing. Not only is the service slow but not even Australia based.

Sandy
SandySydney, NSW

Good but not so good.

They are cheap. I will give them that. But poor customer service and problem solving skills. I have been waiting for my contacts for over 8 weeks. No refund provided.

September 7th 2019 Update: Nightmare dealing with customer service

They are cheap I'll give them that, but not based in Australia and have no respect for their customers. Still waiting for $100 worth of products purchased nearly 3 months ago. Despite countless messages they refuse to give me a refund and are not resending my product. I have paid for these and they sent it to the wrong address. Will not take any responsibility at all.

Xer
XerQueensland

Cheap but takes up to 5 weeks - No private health rebate allowed

Based in Singapore but claim to be in Aus. This means that you cannot get an optical rebate back from private health.
Priced cheap but take 5 weeks.
Ok for people who plan ahead and no health but giving two stars because I'm sick of deceitful online sales claiming to be local.

Optical Retailers

Find out how Quicklens compares to other Optical Retailers

JRD
JRDNelson

Slowlens

Does not explain that this company is in Singapore.
Delivery very slow and not tracked in NZ.
Support only by email no telephone number.

Jodieg
JodiegPerth

Poor quality

Most of my orders have taken quite awhile to get to me (more than 2wks) and the last two orders were defective and seriously irritated my eyes. On the lens pack it said not for sale outside Malaysia! When I complained to quicklens, I was told to post them back at my expense and then they will provide a replacement pack. I’m going to buy them elsewhere from now on.

Good price

Ordered contacts on September 16 and they sent me an e-mail that it could take a bit longer as the toric lenses had to be ordered. I always order well in advance and the contacts arrived in Auckland on October 5, which was perfect. I would suggest Quicklens notifies me at or before purchase that the lenses might take a bit longer.