Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
Jay K
Jay K

Cheap and quick

Was hesitant whether to order from these guys, having read the reviews. The order was posted the next day and arrived within a week of ordering (DHL). Tracking updates reveal that it spent more time en route within Australia (72 hours) than it did getting from Singapore to Australia (24 hours). Wasn't much longer than Clearly but a significant saving compared to the latter.

AnnelieseSydney, NSW

Great product

I ordered 4 packs of 30 My Daily contact lenses. It was good, the same quality with lenses that I bought at the Optometrist, and it is much cheaper. I received the parcel in 15 days. Very happy!!!

Danielle
DanielleFar North Queensland, QLD

Cheap and fast

The website isn't the prettiest, but they had my contact lenses and shipped within the week. They come from Singapore, arrived in about 15 days or so. So, so much cheaper than in Australia! If you've got a little bit of time to wait, highly reccomend.

BEN
BENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Lenses and Arrived in 7 days as promised

I cant believe Quicklens has such bad reviews. I ordered some Acuvue 2 on a Friday and received them the following Friday, thats not bad from Singapore. I was a little hesitant with most of the reviews being so bad but Australia has for some reason discontinued the Acuvue 2 lenses and being they are the only ones with my base curve it thought crap it, Its only $30. They arrived today after a week and they are the right ones and 3 year expiry date. so GOOD ON YA, Cheers, you have made my life and sight a load better.
Cheers

Optical Retailers

Find out how Quicklens compares to other Optical Retailers

yejingying
yejingyingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very quick delivery and authentic contact lens!

Why so many bad reviews? I received my colorful contact lens about 1 week after put the order. Very good quality and it was delivered by DHL. I am in Melbourne, Aus.

Excellence shopping experience!

Xer
XerQueensland

Cheap but takes up to 5 weeks - No private health rebate allowed

Based in Singapore but claim to be in Aus. This means that you cannot get an optical rebate back from private health.
Priced cheap but take 5 weeks.
Ok for people who plan ahead and no health but giving two stars because I'm sick of deceitful online sales claiming to be local.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Just a bit concerned about a few of the reviews saying delivery was very slow.

Ally
Ally

They are based in Singapore. Took over two weeks and no rebate from your Private Health Insurance. Avoid. Try Clearly or other Australian based firm.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Hi would like to confirm about delivery time for contact lenses.

Anneliese

Around 14 days. I ordered my lenses using New Year holiday as well, so it quite quick.

Carson C.
Carson C.asked

Hi, I’ve ordered some contact lenses and it says “ arrival at NSW, Sydney.” I was wondering does it have to go through Sydney before they ship it to Western Australia? Or did I input the wrong state..

Other Optical Retailers