Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cannot process via Paypal, then my CC got hacked

I tried multiple time to make a purchase via paypal, but every time you click the link it just takes you to the paypal main homepage, no option at all to process payment. I emailed and was told there was nothing wrong with their website, but it still would not process paypal... so I reluctantly added my Card details, which seemed to work. Then received an email next day saying been processed, will arrive in 7-10days from Singapore! (So don't use them in you want your lenses in a hurry!)

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Just a bit concerned about a few of the reviews saying delivery was very slow.

Ally
Ally

They are based in Singapore. Took over two weeks and no rebate from your Private Health Insurance. Avoid. Try Clearly or other Australian based firm.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Hi would like to confirm about delivery time for contact lenses.

Anneliese
Anneliese

Around 14 days. I ordered my lenses using New Year holiday as well, so it quite quick.

Carson C.
Carson C.asked

Hi, I’ve ordered some contact lenses and it says “ arrival at NSW, Sydney.” I was wondering does it have to go through Sydney before they ship it to Western Australia? Or did I input the wrong state..

Other Optical Retailers