Quicklens

Listing monitored by Quicklens

Gaby F.
Gaby F.Hunter Region, NSW

A very good surprise!

I placed an order prior to checking reviews based on price, I couldn't believe the prices they were offering, almost were too good to be true. Upon reading the reviews for Quicklens I went and placed an order with another company assuming I was never going to receive the contacts. I honestly believed I had just made a financial donation to a Singaporian company and was never going to hear back from them in any shape or form. To my surprise, just over 2 weeks from ordering the contacts they did, in fact, arrive. The ordering process was simple, and delivery was Quick! Very impressed given the bad reviews they have! Thank you Quicklens!

Cannot process via Paypal, then my CC got hacked

I tried multiple time to make a purchase via paypal, but every time you click the link it just takes you to the paypal main homepage, no option at all to process payment. I emailed and was told there was nothing wrong with their website, but it still would not process paypal... so I reluctantly added my Card details, which seemed to work. Then received an email next day saying been processed, will arrive in 7-10days from Singapore! (So don't use them in you want your lenses in a hurry!)

Good price

Ordered contacts on September 16 and they sent me an e-mail that it could take a bit longer as the toric lenses had to be ordered. I always order well in advance and the contacts arrived in Auckland on October 5, which was perfect. I would suggest Quicklens notifies me at or before purchase that the lenses might take a bit longer.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Just a bit concerned about a few of the reviews saying delivery was very slow.

Ally
Ally

They are based in Singapore. Took over two weeks and no rebate from your Private Health Insurance. Avoid. Try Clearly or other Australian based firm.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Hi would like to confirm about delivery time for contact lenses.

Anneliese
Anneliese

Around 14 days. I ordered my lenses using New Year holiday as well, so it quite quick.

Carson C.
Carson C.asked

Hi, I’ve ordered some contact lenses and it says “ arrival at NSW, Sydney.” I was wondering does it have to go through Sydney before they ship it to Western Australia? Or did I input the wrong state..

Get an answer from our members and Quicklens representatives