Listing monitored by Quicklens

Cr8Tive
Cr8Tive

Bad customer service

Good prices. Been buying for years. But recently 2 shipments had faults in them. Whole sleeves of contacts would be either dried or deformed. Emailed customer service - no response. Just shoddy treatment from the company it seems like once they have your money, they forget you exist.

QUICKLENS C.QuicklensSend a private message
Jane
Jane

Will never order from them again

Tomorrow will be exactly 6 weeks since I placed an order. Emailing with customer service is painful. They ship from Singapore which means you'll be waiting forever for your order. If my tracking is correct it'll be at least another week before my order arrives.

I will never order from them again. Will go back to supporting local businesses.

Do NOT order here!!

Ordered contact lenses 3 weeks ago and they haven't even been shipped. No chance to get a hold off them

Gaby F.
Gaby F.Hunter Region, NSW

A very good surprise!

I placed an order prior to checking reviews based on price, I couldn't believe the prices they were offering, almost were too good to be true. Upon reading the reviews for Quicklens I went and placed an order with another company assuming I was never going to receive the contacts. I honestly believed I had just made a financial donation to a Singaporian company and was never going to hear back from them in any shape or form. To my surprise, just over 2 weeks from ordering the contacts they did, in fact, arrive. The ordering process was simple, and delivery was Quick! Very impressed given the bad reviews they have! Thank you Quicklens!

I wouldn't even give them 1 star if the minimum is 0

This is not an Australian company and shipping is from overseas. Their website and email domain is deceitful. This business should not exist. Their customer service is appalling and the delivery time is disgusting. This business should be shut down so they stop scamming Australians who would rather buy from local businesses for reliable delivery times and service.

Awful

Ordered lenses almost 2 months ago and still haven’t received them. Put a complaint through the website and got no response. Would never order from them again and recommend you DONT DO IT. Stick to clearly contacts who are reliable!

Lara S
Lara SSydney, NSW

Don't buy - you're goods will never arrive and they don't refund

Purchased from Quicklens website, thinking it was an Australian site because of the .com.au web address. It's not. Comes from Singapore and is super slow. Tried to get a refund but they won't do it. It's been 3 weeks now and still no contact lenses. Their on-the-ground delivery partner is the appalling Aramex, company notorious for not delivering. So far my shipment has been out for delivery 3 days running and yet to show. Oh and Quicklens says I have to mail the goods to them before a refund. It's beyond a joke.

Erika
Erika

STAY AWAY, THEY ARE A JOKE!

shamim d.
shamim d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible service

They have the worst product and worst customer service. Their products is completely unusable and they refuse to refund or replace the products DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. I feel sorry that this is the way you guys make money, by scamming people!

Doesn't even deserve 1 star

DO NOT BUY FROM QUICKLENSE IT'S A SCAM. Its been almost 2 months since my order. They have the tracking and can see I haven't received it but are refusing to refund me and advised me that I just need to wait yet its been 2 months and they won't advise me when I'll receive it! They only care about stealing your money and have the worst customer service.

VERY SLOW

Horrible. Ordered my lens more than a month ago and they still haven't arrived. Contacted them about it 3 days ago and still haven't received any response. Will not use them again and do NOT RECOMMEND.

Kerryn
KerrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SLOW lens

I ordered my lenses 4 weeks ago and still haven’t received them. There’s is nothing Quick about this service! Fortunately I still have lenses to keep me going. I won’t be ordering through this site again

Eric
EricHobart, TAS

Slowlens Scam

Thinking this was an Aussie seller I stupidly placed an order with Quicklens. After realising it was not based in Aus I asked for a refund. Of course they never replied and advised me the delivery could take up to 6 weeks or more!!

Please do not make the same mistake!

Sound
SoundSydney, NSW

Highly not recommended

Hi Quicklens,
I have ordered lens more than 15 days ago, Still the product is located at original destination. There is no proper response from customer care for my queries.

Still Waiting

Hi Quicklens, I have emailed you 3 times on your website and haven’t had a response. I ordered contacts 3 weeks ago and Australia Post have told me after 3 calls the package has problems. Can you please respond to a email? Or do you not care??