Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Gaby F.
Gaby F.Hunter Region, NSW

A very good surprise!

I placed an order prior to checking reviews based on price, I couldn't believe the prices they were offering, almost were too good to be true. Upon reading the reviews for Quicklens I went and placed an order with another company assuming I was never going to receive the contacts. I honestly believed I had just made a financial donation to a Singaporian company and was never going to hear back from them in any shape or form. To my surprise, just over 2 weeks from ordering the contacts they did, in fact, arrive. The ordering process was simple, and delivery was Quick! Very impressed given the bad reviews they have! Thank you Quicklens!

Good price

Ordered contacts on September 16 and they sent me an e-mail that it could take a bit longer as the toric lenses had to be ordered. I always order well in advance and the contacts arrived in Auckland on October 5, which was perfect. I would suggest Quicklens notifies me at or before purchase that the lenses might take a bit longer.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Just a bit concerned about a few of the reviews saying delivery was very slow.

Ally
Ally

They are based in Singapore. Took over two weeks and no rebate from your Private Health Insurance. Avoid. Try Clearly or other Australian based firm.

Lloyd C.
Lloyd C.asked

Hi would like to confirm about delivery time for contact lenses.

Anneliese
Anneliese

Around 14 days. I ordered my lenses using New Year holiday as well, so it quite quick.

Carson C.
Carson C.asked

Hi, I’ve ordered some contact lenses and it says “ arrival at NSW, Sydney.” I was wondering does it have to go through Sydney before they ship it to Western Australia? Or did I input the wrong state..

Other Optical Retailers