Quicklens

Quicklens

Brand Manager for Quicklens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jay K
Jay K

Cheap and quick

Was hesitant whether to order from these guys, having read the reviews. The order was posted the next day and arrived within a week of ordering (DHL). Tracking updates reveal that it spent more time en route within Australia (72 hours) than it did getting from Singapore to Australia (24 hours). Wasn't much longer than Clearly but a significant saving compared to the latter.

AnnelieseSydney, NSW

Great product

I ordered 4 packs of 30 My Daily contact lenses. It was good, the same quality with lenses that I bought at the Optometrist, and it is much cheaper. I received the parcel in 15 days. Very happy!!!

Danielle
DanielleFar North Queensland, QLD

Cheap and fast

The website isn't the prettiest, but they had my contact lenses and shipped within the week. They come from Singapore, arrived in about 15 days or so. So, so much cheaper than in Australia! If you've got a little bit of time to wait, highly reccomend.

BEN
BENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Lenses and Arrived in 7 days as promised

I cant believe Quicklens has such bad reviews. I ordered some Acuvue 2 on a Friday and received them the following Friday, thats not bad from Singapore. I was a little hesitant with most of the reviews being so bad but Australia has for some reason discontinued the Acuvue 2 lenses and being they are the only ones with my base curve it thought crap it, Its only $30. They arrived today after a week and they are the right ones and 3 year expiry date. so GOOD ON YA, Cheers, you have made my life and sight a load better.
Cheers

yejingying
yejingyingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very quick delivery and authentic contact lens!

Why so many bad reviews? I received my colorful contact lens about 1 week after put the order. Very good quality and it was delivered by DHL. I am in Melbourne, Aus.

Excellence shopping experience!

Eyecontactwearer
EyecontactwearerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It comes within 10 days normal lenses

I was hesitant after reading some reviews but I find them quick and easy. Take 10 days and save a lot of money. It’s my 3rd time ordering and they have been great

Good buy

Ordered online on 10July, my B&L softens 38 arrived on 13July noon, save lots $ compared to other sites/shops. Delivery was quick. Products came in a box and they are intact.

Best decision I ever made switching to Quicklens from optometrists

I have been buying my lenses from Quicklens for about 5 years with no issues whatsoever. They have always delivered within 1-2 weeks, at least half the cost of buying from the optometrist and the right lenses arrived every time. I checked their product against the ones I bought from the optometrist and it was exactly the same manufacturer, just without the store-front markup. I cannot recommend trying this company highly enough if you know your prescription.

MasterAnt
MasterAntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good buy for me (maybe lucky?)

My purchase of 1 BOX of AIR OPTIX AQUA -2.00 was a success.
Order placed on 28 May. Arrived 7 June from Singapore.
Saved myself a good $25! I figured it was worth the risk considering the saving.
Australian stores should charge less and maybe the cost of living here would improve! Bring in the competition.

Matt R
Matt RMelbourne

Always reliable, and cheapest!

I've used Quicklens for my contact lenses for nearly four years now, and have never had a problem. Yes, they are dispatched from Singapore and therefore take a little longer than if you were to order them from a domestic supplier, but as a result you are getting the same product for much cheaper. If you are organised and order in advanced this is no problem. I've always had my order delivered within 7-10 days of placing my order, no issues.

Lenny
LennyQueensland

Good product fast delivery

I read a bunch of reviews here after buying a set of contacts from these guys and panicked thinking I’d just wasted money on something that wouldn’t arrive, however I was pleasantly surprised that after 3 days I got the tracking number and within two weeks of my order I received the contacts. They fit and are comfortable there are no splits in the lenses and I’m quite happy with the overall service. I can’t comment on the sites ability to be contacted as I did not need to contact them.

Excellent customer service

I had an issue when I ordered, and since the customer service was only accessible by email I was a bit concerned. But they came through quite quickly and completely resolved my problem.