QuickMow

QuickMow

See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by QuickMow

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Adequate

Easy to book and service was ok. Did most of what I asked to have done. I have found it impossible to communicate with them though, I have tried emailing, replying to their emails and using the 'dedicated text only' number and have never had a single reply to my questions.

Easy online booking.

Seamless process for mowing and landscaping, just go online, click what you want done and wait. No playing phone tag with a franchise head office then territory owner operator. Was easy.

SerenaBN
SerenaBNSouth East Queensland, QLD

They Live Up To Their Name

Very fast service & so easy to book online. Very reasonable prices even for a sloping block, exceptional value for money. Will definitely be a regular customer. Flexible & very responsive. Prompt to reply to emails.

Barbara R.
Barbara R.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick & easy

Very easy to use - I booked online with a non-specific time frame. The appointment was acknowledged and then a couple of days later I cam home and the lawn was mowed. Professionally done and I am going to use the company as a recurring service.

Gardening & Landscaping

Find out how QuickMow compares to other Gardening & Landscaping

Excellent same day service. Would recommend!!

I called one morning after my lawn mower broke down and was pleasantly surprised when my lawn was professionally mowed the same day. Great service and will use again for sure!