casinos

casinosGold Coast

Best pram!

Purhased this model 9 months ago when our baby arrived. Easy to fold up, simple to manoeuvre and handle. Attractive pram, seeking attention. It came with bassinet and capsule, nowadays only capsule used since bassinet has limitation about the size. Good looking and good materials.
Recommended! Definitely positive and five stars.

Lauren

LaurenBrassall

THE BEST PRAM OUT!

I honestly could not live without my Quinny, it is the best purchase that I have made for baby items. My daughter is always so comfortable and safe and it is so easy to push around, very easy to assemble and dissemble.
I would recommend this to every mum to purchase especially new mums

Liss

LissAdelaide

The pram that lasted forever!

I loved this pram and it has lasted us over 2 children with the youngest now being 5 and he still loves to sit in it! Easy to manoeuvre, easy to fold although it is two pieces. The look is modern but hard wearing, it is easy to clean and I'm sad that we don't have to use it anymore. Would buy another in a heartbeat.

Rita C

Rita CMelbourne

Excellent and well priced

Great bassinette and a great stroller.
Very easy to manoeuvre, light and easy to fold.
It does take room in the boot esp the bassinette but I've looked at many and they all seem to take a lot of room.
For the price about half of what you would pay the bugaboo - it's great value - secure and safe for your baby and most comfortable. Bubs loves it and sleeps well in it.

ruth49

ruth49Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My grandson love it!

This is so good to push around, it’s a little larger to put in the boot but it’s so roomy and comfy for my grandson. He wouldn’t stay in the other pram but once he got this he was happy to be pushed around. It’s great to fit the shopping in the bottom.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Daniel Vega

Daniel Vega

This pram is easy to use

Bazza

Bazza

Our travel pram

This was a great travel pram . Light weight and turned on dime and folded very compact. The negative is that it didnt drop into a sleep position but we just tilted it and balanced on the seats at the gate which worked for us! Sold it later and it held its value pretty well.

Lucky

Luckymelbourne

Loved it

Very easy to maneuver, light weight easy to fold and kids and mom's feel very comfortable. And come in bright colors And simple designs and braking system is very good, can adjust the handle height to if different persons.but will take a little bit more place in the boot. We bought the bassinet as well which is very good

LiaSA

Not good

ALB

ALB

As great as I had hoped!

Jessie

JessieAuckland

Easy safe and stunning

It is such a great product. My baby is not born yet but I have practiced using it already because I just fall in love with it as soon as I open the package. It is easy to push and safe too. My friends are jealous because it is so cool.

Online4yourmind

Online4yourmindGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm no expert but I'm satisfied. .

Kyle

KyleMelbourne

Buzz Fabulous!!!

A great,stylish little pusher. Not too big not to small. My Daughter rests her feet onto the safety bar and thinks she is the princess of the town!! Is is so comfortable for her, that going to sleep is never an issue. Always have terrific comments from passers-by, particularly in reference to the prams styling and colour.
Very comfortable for our child, looks great and extremely easy to operate.
Storage area while handy, is a tad too small.

AllanaAnn

AllanaAnnMansfield

Love My Quinny!!!

Travcor

TravcorBRISBANE

Some issues

This pram has good maneuverability & handling- can be pushed with one hand. There are a few negatives: the storage basket is really small & rubs quite badly if you use the all-terrain wheel on the front. It's also a bit of a pain to pack up because the seat has to be taken off first, which you have to put somewhere so you can put the base in the car first. It's a little wide but not too bad.For the price, could probably get something better.
Easy to handle
Small storage, annoying to pack into car

Dani

Daniasked

Buzz 3 Wheel

Hi, so I'm expecting again in May next year... And my daughter will be 2 1/2 yrs old then.. I've searched everywhere online in Australia for the toddler board attachment yet it only seems to be available in Germany and the UK. I'm desperate to find a retailer that supplies the parts I need. Can anyone help?

rubywoo
rubywoo

I think the Lascal Buggy Board is one of the only universal boards that fits Quinny - Harvey Norman and Baby Bunting stock them. There's two different sizes too, not sure of the difference between them though. Hope this helps! http://www.harveynorman.com.au/lascal-maxi-buggy-board.html

gandaroqueasked

Buzz 3 Wheel

Hi ,is mAxi cosi air infant capsule compatible to the quinny buzz pram thanx???!

Vince
Vince

Yes its compatible

gandaroque

Thanx what about the maxi cosi titan capsule?? Is it also compatible for my quinny buzz 3 pram? What else capsule compatible to it? Any other cspsule brand that is okay with it just in case i want other brand not just maxi cosi? Thanks

Quinny
Kura A.Quinny

Hello,
Yes it is compatible.
If you have any other questions please call Maxi-Cosi on Phone: 1300 809 526 (toll free within Australia)

Bscmltasked

Buzz 3 Wheel

Can quinny buzz stroller used after 2 yrs wen the baby grows ?
Or it is design for only infants ?

No unless you have a very small child they will probably outgrow it by18 months

Bscmlt

Well I bought a Quincy buzz ..
It's second hand ...luks perfect from outside.. But there s some difficulty in d folding..
How can I loosen it?

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Compare both Quinny Buzz
CategoryPrams & Strollers and 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Release dateOct 2006