Quinny Buzz 3 Wheel

5 questions from our users

Dani
Daniasked
Buzz 3 Wheel

Hi, so I'm expecting again in May next year... And my daughter will be 2 1/2 yrs old then.. I've searched everywhere online in Australia for the toddler board attachment yet it only seems to be available in Germany and the UK. I'm desperate to find a retailer that supplies the parts I need. Can anyone help?

rubywoo
rubywoo

I think the Lascal Buggy Board is one of the only universal boards that fits Quinny - Harvey Norman and Baby Bunting stock them. There's two different sizes too, not sure of the difference between them though. Hope this helps! http://www.harveynorman.com.au/lascal-maxi-buggy-board.html

gandaroqueasked
Buzz 3 Wheel

Hi ,is mAxi cosi air infant capsule compatible to the quinny buzz pram thanx???!

Vince
Vince

Yes its compatible

gandaroque

Thanx what about the maxi cosi titan capsule?? Is it also compatible for my quinny buzz 3 pram? What else capsule compatible to it? Any other cspsule brand that is okay with it just in case i want other brand not just maxi cosi? Thanks

Kura A.Quinny

Hello,
Yes it is compatible.
If you have any other questions please call Maxi-Cosi on Phone: 1300 809 526 (toll free within Australia)

Bscmltasked
Buzz 3 Wheel

Can quinny buzz stroller used after 2 yrs wen the baby grows ?
Or it is design for only infants ?

Lia
Lia

No unless you have a very small child they will probably outgrow it by18 months

Bscmlt

Well I bought a Quincy buzz ..
It's second hand ...luks perfect from outside.. But there s some difficulty in d folding..
How can I loosen it?

carla79
carla79asked
Buzz 3 Wheel

Hi I have the quinny buzz 3 not the xtra will it fit the maxi cosi mico ap..as the maxi cosi website says only compatibe with buzz xtra?

sharyn p.Quinny

Hi Carla, Quinny Buzz 3 is compatible with Maxi-Cosi AP capsule. Not sure which Maxi-Cosi site that says this, on our Australian web page for Mico Ap under "Why should I choose this product?" section that it is "Great travel system from birth with any Maxi-Cosi or Quinny stroller".

Hope this information helps.

jim
jimasked
Buzz 3 Wheel

Can this be turned in to a doble pran for todler and new bourn

Mark P.Quinny

Hi Jim, it does not take a second seat but next year we will be introducing a toddler board, thanks

Holly L
Holly L

Hi Jim, I have the Quinny Buzz. Has Quinny yet made a Second seat attachment?
If not, is the toddler board available yet? Where from in NSW Australia
Thanks Holly

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Quinny Buzz 3 Wheel