Quinny Buzz 4 Wheel

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quinny

4.3
    Little Lovely
    Little LovelyNSW, 2065

Good

I bought the Quinny buzz 4 with carrycot for my bub. It has a nice wide wheel base and it allows your bub face either direction whether lying down or sitting up. The Quinny Buzz 4 has automatically unfolding system to make it more easier to unfold. It also has height adjustable pushbar for taller parents. It is good to use the carrycot for newborn and the seat can be used when your bub is a bit older.
    Automatic unfold system, comfortable for bub and very good quality
    Too heavy

jnj1688
    jnj1688

Good

This stroller looks very nice. This is the first pram I bought. So far I like it except that it is heavy. The height adjustment is very suitable for me as I am quite tall person. Also the seat can be change whether facing forward or backward. It has sturdy wheel. Easy to assemble. Also the sun shade can be adjust to as low as we want.
    Very easy to steer. When open has automatic mechanism which i like it very much.
    A bit heavy. But I guess there were lots of other prams that were as heavy as this one. I would suggest when you want to buy a pram choose whether you do mind a heavy weight pram or you prefer light weight pram. My husband is fine with the weight of our Quinny.

jess7130
    jess7130asked
    Buzz 4 Wheel

Hi i live in aus
    and i have the quinny buzz 4
    my baby is tall and is almost is out of the chair i feel like it will only do her untill she is 1 year old
    is there a toddler chair for quinny buzz 4

helllo
    helllo

Is she in the toddler seat already with the 1st stage insert? If so there is a thinner 2nd stage insert that should have come with your stroller

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Compare both Quinny Buzz