3 Wheel, 4 Wheel
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quinny

Mich
MichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too big

Found it a bit too big. You will need a big boot if buying this. Gets stuck when closing it. Got to make sure it’s alliened when sliding seat in to place. The hydrolics eventually will give way ( the reason it’s hatd to fold in) how ever, It’s easy to maneuvre.

rubywooSouthwest, VIC

Wouldn't buy it again

Travcor
TravcorBRISBANE

Some issues

This pram has good maneuverability & handling- can be pushed with one hand. There are a few negatives: the storage basket is really small & rubs quite badly if you use the all-terrain wheel on the front. It's also a bit of a pain to pack up because the seat has to be taken off first, which you have to put somewhere so you can put the base in the car first. It's a little wide but not too bad.For the price, could probably get something better.
Easy to handle
Small storage, annoying to pack into car

Fab as a travel set - but pram attachement not that good

Prams & Strollers

Find out how Quinny Buzz compares to other Prams & Strollers

caitlinh
caitlinhVIC , 3810

very stylish pram but no storage!

We love our Quinny Buzz and found the carry cot very useful when our daughter was a new born. It's quite a heavy pram (when your constantly putting it in and out of the car) and can be annoying to put the seat and base together every time when you have your child rear facing as it doesn't fold down attached. We have also had issues with the brakes as once the brake is on it sometimes doesn't want to come off.overall a good pram if you want something stylish and if your not fused by the lack of storage and don't mind an extra bit of fiddling around when putting it together.
very stylish, comfortable for baby & comes in great colours
expensive, no storage, heavy & no option for extra toddler seat.

Emily_Rose
Emily_Rose

OK

We chose the quinny buzz as we thought the design looked great and that it is more snuggly for a small baby however for the price that we paid for it another pram could of just done the same we guess. Abit on the pricey side however get lots of comment when abt.However takes up nearly all the boot space for a normal sedan car.
the design and the colour looks great, and smooth to manouvre
no shopping space, the back wheels are too far apart hard to fit into small aisle

fiona v.
fiona v.asked
Buzz

Hi I just bought a Quinny buggy board by Maxi-Cosi for my Quinny buzz 3.Iam now unsure whether it will fit this model.I can’t seem to see any clips that I can clip it onto please help.

Kathleah
Kathleahasked
Buzz

Got my quinny buzz stroller and was confused if my newborn baby could use it? I dont have the bassinet. Pls help me with this thanks

Lauren
Lauren

Hi I have the bassinet so it was easy for me. If you dont have the bassinet then I would assume not as the other section may not work. Although it does lay vertical so maybe just line with heaps of blankets for bub

casinos
casinos

I believe it’s not recommended for newborn babies without the bassinet.

Dani
Daniasked
Buzz 3 Wheel

Hi, so I'm expecting again in May next year... And my daughter will be 2 1/2 yrs old then.. I've searched everywhere online in Australia for the toddler board attachment yet it only seems to be available in Germany and the UK. I'm desperate to find a retailer that supplies the parts I need. Can anyone help?

rubywoo

I think the Lascal Buggy Board is one of the only universal boards that fits Quinny - Harvey Norman and Baby Bunting stock them. There's two different sizes too, not sure of the difference between them though. Hope this helps! http://www.harveynorman.com.au/lascal-maxi-buggy-board.html

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Compare both Quinny Buzz
Quinny Buzz 4 Wheel
  • Discontinued

Quinny Buzz 4 Wheel

4.3
CategoryPrams & Strollers and 3-Wheel Prams & StrollersPrams & Strollers and 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Release dateOct 2006Mar 2009