3 Wheel, 4 Wheel
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quinny

Bazza
Bazza

Our travel pram

This was a great travel pram . Light weight and turned on dime and folded very compact. The negative is that it didnt drop into a sleep position but we just tilted it and balanced on the seats at the gate which worked for us! Sold it later and it held its value pretty well.

Little Lovely
Little LovelyNSW, 2065

Good

I bought the Quinny buzz 4 with carrycot for my bub. It has a nice wide wheel base and it allows your bub face either direction whether lying down or sitting up. The Quinny Buzz 4 has automatically unfolding system to make it more easier to unfold. It also has height adjustable pushbar for taller parents. It is good to use the carrycot for newborn and the seat can be used when your bub is a bit older.
Automatic unfold system, comfortable for bub and very good quality
Too heavy

ckrentz
ckrentzAU

Stylish Pram, like it, not love it.

I have a 2yr old model of the Buzz that I got second hand because I was unsure about investing that much money for something I'd not tried other than on smooth carpeting in the shops. I get a lot of compliments on it and have no regrets having it as my first pram.
Easy to unfold, reversible seat, swing out bumper bar, easy to remove wheels, telescopic handle, great maneuverability, stylish
Heavy, harder to access storage than some other prams and not a lot of it, sunhood is a bit small, awkward to fold with seat attached, front tire is an EVA so it makes for a bumpier ride than if it was air filled or a 4 wheeler

Leny41
Leny41
helllo
hellloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome pram! Comfortable for bubs and to push, but no storage

Prams & Strollers

Find out how Quinny Buzz compares to other Prams & Strollers

weemanmum
weemanmumAU

Great functional pram (and looks cool too)

monjaplage83
monjaplage83AU

Unique with some great features.

jnj1688
jnj1688

Good

This stroller looks very nice. This is the first pram I bought. So far I like it except that it is heavy. The height adjustment is very suitable for me as I am quite tall person. Also the seat can be change whether facing forward or backward. It has sturdy wheel. Easy to assemble. Also the sun shade can be adjust to as low as we want.
Very easy to steer. When open has automatic mechanism which i like it very much.
A bit heavy. But I guess there were lots of other prams that were as heavy as this one. I would suggest when you want to buy a pram choose whether you do mind a heavy weight pram or you prefer light weight pram. My husband is fine with the weight of our Quinny.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Good

Of course this is a big pram, it takes up lots of boot space and it's heavy BUT it's lovely to walk with, comfy for the baby, cool looking and sturdy. I've not had another pram so don't have much to compare it to but I really like it. I'm considering buying a light weight stroller now as we're planning on travelling a bit shortly but this will still be my primary pram.
Looks cool, great to set up, comfy, like the sunshade/roof thingy.
Big and basket too small

Prams & Strollers

Find out how Quinny Buzz compares to other Prams & Strollers

mielzybub
mielzybub

Good

I have the 4 wheel version and love it. Not the best pram to get in and out of the car due to its weight however a great pram to walk with. The unfold mechanism is fantastic and it folds quite easily also - this makes up for the weight.

Looks great and the dreami bassinet is a nice size - bub loves it. Contains a mozzie net that zips on however it's not a sun shade. Would be great to have a sun shade especially in our climate!
Folds and unfolds easily
Great manoeuvrability
Handle height fantastic for tall dads
Looks great
Shopping basket very small
No full sun shade
On the heavy side
Wide wheel base

fiona v.
fiona v.asked
Buzz

Hi I just bought a Quinny buggy board by Maxi-Cosi for my Quinny buzz 3.Iam now unsure whether it will fit this model.I can’t seem to see any clips that I can clip it onto please help.

Kathleah
Kathleahasked
Buzz

Got my quinny buzz stroller and was confused if my newborn baby could use it? I dont have the bassinet. Pls help me with this thanks

Lauren
Lauren

Hi I have the bassinet so it was easy for me. If you dont have the bassinet then I would assume not as the other section may not work. Although it does lay vertical so maybe just line with heaps of blankets for bub

casinos
casinos

I believe it’s not recommended for newborn babies without the bassinet.

Dani
Daniasked
Buzz 3 Wheel

Hi, so I'm expecting again in May next year... And my daughter will be 2 1/2 yrs old then.. I've searched everywhere online in Australia for the toddler board attachment yet it only seems to be available in Germany and the UK. I'm desperate to find a retailer that supplies the parts I need. Can anyone help?

rubywoo
rubywoo

I think the Lascal Buggy Board is one of the only universal boards that fits Quinny - Harvey Norman and Baby Bunting stock them. There's two different sizes too, not sure of the difference between them though. Hope this helps! http://www.harveynorman.com.au/lascal-maxi-buggy-board.html

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Compare both Quinny Buzz
Quinny Buzz 4 Wheel
  • Discontinued

Quinny Buzz 4 Wheel

4.3
CategoryPrams & Strollers and 3-Wheel Prams & StrollersPrams & Strollers and 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Release dateOct 2006Mar 2009