A breeze to use
Small turning circle
This pram looks great but it's the worst pram I've owned. The basket is hardly a basket at all let alone functional. It's very heavy considering it doesn't hold alot of weight the frame is very bulky and heavy the wheels are very bulky making it hard to get around at the shops and the canopy is flimsy made and barely functional
Questions & Answers
Hello, my name is Isatu i just wanted to ask how much for the Bassinet, black and white one.
can you use Safety 1st car seat?
I don't know. But I'm sure if you go online and have a look you could find out
No I'm pretty sure it can't but there are quite a few it can be used with. If you go to the quinny Australia website it should tell you what can be used or quinny Australia Facebook are very helpful when you message them with questions.
Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives
- The Quinny Moodd is a single, reversible 3-wheeler pram with a maximum capacity to carry a baby or toddler up to 17kg.
- Foam-filled tyres provide a smoother ride, without having to worry about a puncture.
- Choose between a swivel or locking front wheel, depending on whether you are casually strolling through town or jogging, respectively.
- An automatic unfolding function uses a gas spring. It can save you the trouble of having to fiddle around with latches or complex release mechanisms.
- Can work as a 3-in-1 travel system, if you add the optional Carrycot and a separate Maxi-Cosi Infant Carrier.
- A reversible seat allows you or your bub to choose which way they prefer to face for the day.
- Available in two colours; Pink Precious and Brown Fierce.
Points of Praise
- Lightweight and easy to use, reviewers generally encountered no problems pushing this pram.
- The small turning circle in particular was appreciated by reviewers, as this meant they could turn the pram around in crowded supermarket aisles without fear of bumping into other shoppers or knocking down pyramids of cans.
- The unique design and colour options were a favourite feature of reviewers. However most also found that this didn’t compromise the pram’s durability.
- Pop-out release mechanism works well according to reviewers.
|Category||3-Wheel Prams & Strollers|
|Suitable Age||0+ months|
|Max User Weight||17 kg|
|Bassinet Compatible||Yes (Sold Separately)|
|Capsule Compatible||Yes, with addition of adapters|
|Features||Arm Bar, Cup Holder, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage|
|Folded Dimensions||44 x 65 x 98 cm|
- GTIN14: 00884392569372
Other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.