Quinny Moodd

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quinny

Pros

• A breeze to use

• Small turning circle

• Attractive design

aishwarya
    aishwaryaAU

This one is awesome

It's so cool, it's easy light weight , and foldable and good view for baby to see the world and good for short with a basket below even easier in public transportation. Love the red colour in it you can fold and keep it in car takes small space and can go to Costco too for big shopping.

I'm in love

tequila2015South East Queensland, QLD

Hated it

This pram looks great but it's the worst pram I've owned. The basket is hardly a basket at all let alone functional. It's very heavy considering it doesn't hold alot of weight the frame is very bulky and heavy the wheels are very bulky making it hard to get around at the shops and the canopy is flimsy made and barely functional

Perfect Product

I just love it. So easy to use. Excellent design, light weight, great customer service, perfect structure, lovely colour and very durable. I think this is the best gift for my baby. I can't live without it. Every parent to be should consider buying this product, at lease give it a try.

Prue
    PrueTorquay VIC

The prefect pram, love it

An excellent pram! So zippy and easy to maneuver. It has a small turning circle, so you means you can swing it around in supermarket aisles without knocking into things and move through busy spaces with ease. Easy to control with one hand. My baby is 6 week old so currently using it with a Maxi Cosi car capsule, they are perfect together. Fits easily into the boot of my little Astra hatchback, and pops up hydrologically with the release of a simple latch. Cant recommend it enough!

Claire h
    Claire hHunter Region, NSW

Honestly the best pram. Spins 360 on itself and I can't live without it.

It's a great pram. Well worth every cent. So well made and so easy to look after! Wipe clean seat never stains. Hood never marks and everyone comments as well how different it is. My daughter loves it. Always falling asleep as its so comfortable and the quick release button is so good too. You will love it

Quinny Moodd

Love the vibrant colours and how its an limited Edition Pram. The pram is very light in weight and is very comfortable for baby right from New born to 17kgs. Owned for 1 week. Use pram everyday. The frame is very lite and fits wells into all our cars. Our toddler loves it as well. NM

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

Fantastic pram

Sarahjayne89
    Sarahjayne89New South Wales, Australia

Amazing pram!!

This pram has been amazing for us. Easy to use, easy to fold and even easier to set up! Plus it takes a capsule which makes it even easier. Well worth the money! We use this pram every day for or daily walk and it has no trouble fitting my 18 month old or 3.5yr old if need be

Charmaine
    CharmaineMelbourne

I love this pram

BiancandEve
    BiancandEveAU

Best pram you can buy

I absolutely love everything about this pram! It is by far the easiest and most efficient pram I've used and it isn't too big to maneuver in shopping centers. So happy with our choice.

Suzie.C
    Suzie.CMelbourne, Victoria

I can't believe how much I love my Quinny Britto!

I was so lost when it came to prams but when I found the Quinny Moodd Britto limited edition my heart melted. It was perfect as our baby room is retro Disney and we had already purchased a few of the Disney Britto pieces. Once we got it home I was so excited to rip open the boxes and see what was inside, I had been looking at water shields ect for the pram but once I opended the box I realised I already had EVERYTHING. This pram is a dream to push and move ans also a dream to open and collapse. Thanks Quinny for an amazing product we are soo happy that we decided on the Quinny.
    Thanks Suzie & Deejay

BK
    BKMelbourne, Victoria

Love the design and ease of use

We bought the Quinny by Britto,limited edition, besides looking awesome this pram ticks all our boxes- easy to push and manoeuvre, fold up and down and fits in our Mazda 3 boot with more room to spare.

Rochelle L
    Rochelle LPeel, WA

Excellent Stroller! Best Baby Buy.

I bought my Quinny Moodd after seven months using a Strider, and I really wish I had of bought the Quinny from the start. It is the easiest to push, fold up and down, get my daughter in and out of and it is also so stylish. I would recommend highly to anyone looking from something lightweight and compacts. Seriously love my Quinny!

Emmanuel F.
    Emmanuel F.asked

Hello, my name is Isatu i just wanted to ask how much for the Bassinet, black and white one.

tash
    tashasked

can you add a second seat to the quinny moodd?

Mel

I don't think so sorry but if you want to be certain I've found quinny Australia on Facebook to be very helpful when I've messaged with queries

Sharry
    Sharry

unfortunately not. We have since changes prams for this exact reason

yum
    yumasked

can you use Safety 1st car seat?

tequila2015

I don't know. But I'm sure if you go online and have a look you could find out

Mel

No I'm pretty sure it can't but there are quite a few it can be used with. If you go to the quinny Australia website it should tell you what can be used or quinny Australia Facebook are very helpful when you message them with questions.

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Features

• The Quinny Moodd is a single, reversible 3-wheeler pram with a maximum capacity to carry a baby or toddler up to 17kg.
    • Foam-filled tyres provide a smoother ride, without having to worry about a puncture.
    • Choose between a swivel or locking front wheel, depending on whether you are casually strolling through town or jogging, respectively.
    • An automatic unfolding function uses a gas spring. It can save you the trouble of having to fiddle around with latches or complex release mechanisms.
    • Can work as a 3-in-1 travel system, if you add the optional Carrycot and a separate Maxi-Cosi Infant Carrier.
    • A reversible seat allows you or your bub to choose which way they prefer to face for the day.
    • Available in two colours; Pink Precious and Brown Fierce.

Points of Praise

• Lightweight and easy to use, reviewers generally encountered no problems pushing this pram.
    • The small turning circle in particular was appreciated by reviewers, as this meant they could turn the pram around in crowded supermarket aisles without fear of bumping into other shoppers or knocking down pyramids of cans.
    • The unique design and colour options were a favourite feature of reviewers. However most also found that this didn’t compromise the pram’s durability.
    • Pop-out release mechanism works well according to reviewers.
    Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
    Seating TypeSingle
    Suitable Age0+ months
    Max User Weight 17 kg
    Seat OrientationReversible
    Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
    Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
    FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage