Quinny Zapp Series

Zapp, Zapp Xtra, Zapp Xtra2 (See All)
See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quinny

nica80
nica80WATSON

Favourite pram for city

I have had this for 3 years and it lives in the car. Not great off road bc of the small wheels, but great on paths and shops. Use this for both kids. Super light and compact been overseas twice but always put it in a bag when travelling as the wheels can come loose

Nalb
NalbSydney, NSW

Enjoyed having it!

Ordered from USA, I loved the design and the colour. Was very sturdy and well built, high quality fabric. Baby sits and lay down very secure and comfortable. Good price, but codt too much for postage. Compact when folded but with two pieces. I took overseas and lost a wheel in the aeroplane, had to order a new wheel from UK! there is an issue with the wheels sometimes they don't fit into place properly. And the other issue with wheels was that they don't run quietly on rough surfaces, it was very annoying at the beginning, but had to get used to it.

Quinny Zapp Xtra 2

Pros: Good size seat. Compact fold. Love the foot rest pops out for little ones and pops in when kids are older.
Doesn't take up space in the boot of my car. Can carry in one hand. Love the canopy hood. Good quality. Sturdy frame. Good wheels.
Cons: I prefer one with a larger basket or easy to access storage.
There are 5 steps to close this stroller. You don't want to be doing that in cold and wet weather.

Quinny zapp xtra 2

Paid full price for this thinking it would be amazing but I am so disappointed I wish I had not bought it. As lovely as it looks it feels so flimsy I was actually convinced it was broken somewhere until I read other reviews on and others said the same thing. Folding down is not to bad, and there is no space in the basket or to hang handbag etc. As for attaching a buggy board to it, I don't feel safe using it as my son has to hold on to side of pushchair which as mentioned before is so flimsy it feels like it will snap. Defiantly would not recommend this pushchair especially as they are very very over priced for what feels like an absolute waste of money.

Find out how Quinny Zapp Series compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

All in all a great and convenient stroller

IJT
IJTPerth

Quinny Zapp Xtra 2

Love love love

This stroller has been an absolute delight to push its light and easy to move around even on the grass without extra effort.
And compact, wow, easy to store and i have much needed space back in my car boot, the versitilty of being able to lay toddler down to sleep and cover with canopy with such a small light weight travel system makes a parents trip out that little bit easier! Couldn't be happier with our new quinny Zapp xtra would highly recommend.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

The perfect compact pram

I have had 9 pram since my 3 yr old was born and the quinny zapp xtra has finally covered all that I needed in a pram. It light and compact but still is comfy and suitable for my 3 yr old and 7 month old. I wish I had of found this before I wasted money on the others. I found the quinny customer service extremely helpful with all my enquiries and can't recommend them enough

Miki
MikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good second pram

Find out how Quinny Zapp Series compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Omg it's the easiest stroller I've used to push around !

Kim
Kimmelbourne

Love is in the air

Best buy ever...my super Zapp Xtra Quinny. Very good advice and presentation from the Maxi Cosy staff. My daughter wouldn't leave the pram! Very light and easy to use.I had to get it! Recommending to everyone! Thank you for passing on your passion about your brand.
Kim from Victoria
My daughers love it (3,5yo and 3,5months old)

Quinny zapp xtra

nik
niksydney

Great stroller

Repair

Not good!! my quinny zapp xtra was sent for repair via toys r us norwich , repair was done but when I revieced it back it was not in my original box and they didn't sent my instructions back , a large stratch was in the handle and also had oil all over seat as they packed it with front when off , I have contacted them stating all my issues and they replyed to start with and now I have asked for new seat cover they haven't replayed for 2 weeks . Wouldn't recommend quinny to any one .
Faces both ways
Customer service won't reply to my issues raised after being returned to me after repair worse than sent .

BelindaGallagher
BelindaGallagherAU

Good

panda t.
panda t.asked
Zapp

I have a quinny Zapp 2013 but the press button number 1 won't press and fold. What can I do?

Lana
Lanaasked
Zapp Xtra

Can you use only one hand to push stroller and will it be easy to maneuver with one hand? Does it has a parent cup holder? Does it fit in peg perego car seat? How much is just for seat cloth and a canopy if I want to purchase it separately ?thank you

alb

It really isn't designed for one handed use. I'd get a full bar to use one handed and not handles. Cup holders can be purchased from a lot of retailers for prams seperatelt and click into place.

Quinny
Marcus U.QuinnySend a private message
Sophea
Sopheaasked
Zapp

I'm after a capsule that will fit with my Quinny Zap Extra, what can i get?

Quinny
Marcus U.QuinnySend a private message

Maxi-Cosi Infant Carriers are compatible with Quinny Zapp Xtra Strollers. For more information visit www.maxi-cosi.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Compare all 3 Quinny Zapp Series

Quinny Zapp Xtra
  • Discontinued

Quinny Zapp Xtra

3.8
Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers3-Wheel Prams & Strollers3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Suitable Age0+ months
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage