Quinny Zapp Series

5 questions from our users

panda t.
panda t.asked
Zapp

I have a quinny Zapp 2013 but the press button number 1 won't press and fold. What can I do?

Lana
Lanaasked
Zapp Xtra

Can you use only one hand to push stroller and will it be easy to maneuver with one hand? Does it has a parent cup holder? Does it fit in peg perego car seat? How much is just for seat cloth and a canopy if I want to purchase it separately ?thank you

alb
alb

It really isn't designed for one handed use. I'd get a full bar to use one handed and not handles. Cup holders can be purchased from a lot of retailers for prams seperatelt and click into place.

Marcus U.Quinny

Thank you for your questions. 1) You will need both of your hands to push this stroller. 2) Our cup holder accessory is designed to work in perfect harmony with a Quinny stroller and is sold separately. Please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 809 526 for assistance. 3) The Quinny Zapp Xtra is not compatible with a Peg Perego Infant Carrier. 4) For more information on our accessories range including retail prices, contact our Customer Service team on 1300 809 526. Thank you.

Sophea
Sopheaasked
Zapp

I'm after a capsule that will fit with my Quinny Zap Extra, what can i get?

Marcus U.Quinny

Maxi-Cosi Infant Carriers are compatible with Quinny Zapp Xtra Strollers. For more information visit www.maxi-cosi.com.au

Frustrated lady
Frustrated ladyasked
Zapp Xtra

What are the size dimensions when folded please ?

Ricardo S.Quinny

Hi Donna, dimensions when folded are: 29cm x 95cm x 42cm (with seat) and 22cm x 65cm x 25cm (without the seat). For more details please visit http://www.quinny.com/au-en/strollers-buggy/zapp-xtra/#stroller-detail-lightbox. Thank you.

Yazzzy
Yazzzyasked
Zapp Xtra

İ love and been happy with 3 wheeler prams so far, (especially valco buggster), im looking at buying the zapp in the 3 wheeler, does it tip over or more likely to? Because it seems to be the lightest pram..? Anyone have this problem? Thanks guys :)

Kate_Simmons
Kate_Simmons

Quinny's are notorious for being 'tippy'...however I love how lightweight the pram is. Therefore to counteract the problem I purchased a pair of 'prambles' from a baby store (all would sell them, aswell as online) it is a small set of weights that you Velcro onto the front chassis near the wheel. I only use one to help stabilise the pram so that I can comfortably put a nappy bag or a few shopping bags on the handle. The prambles do not make the pram more difficult to push and it is still light weight and dreamy to get around with. Technically no pram is supposed to have nappy or shopping bags stored on the back of the handle (if you read the manufacturers warnings) however I find the prambles give me that peace of mind..I use the other pramble on another stroller I have too :) I hope I've helped a little

Get an answer from our members and Quinny representatives

Quinny Zapp Series