4.1

Love this product. Very hard to find

This product is amazing.
Sadly very hard to find.... if anyone can lead me in the right direction. That would very much appreciated . I have checked out chemist

spadgerAU

Excellent - would recommend

I did smoke about 30 a day. for 40 years. From day one using the QuitX patches, now 19 days later i dont feel like a smoke. The first week i didnt feel the need to smoke but went to grab for one, this feeling passed after about 10 days.The patches seem to help the craving go away. I cant wait to complete the whole treatment. Will update again.
As for the patches not sticking i had the same problem. I over came this by rubbing the area to put the patch with my hand till it was warm then placed the patch on, I then kept my had on the top of the patch for about 30 seconds to a minute, this kept it stuck in place for the 24 hours.

spadger

Ready for step 2 ..still not smoking :)

AussieX
AussieXSydney

The best ever, they really did work.

GoGirly
GoGirlySouth East Queensland, QLD

QuitX Patches

Not sure why some have said patches don't stick. I have had no issues with them compared to other brands which left red welty marks after wearing. On week 2.....slowly but surely graduating down. Good lucky everyone!

Duct tape

Had the same problem, dry the skin, put yr patch on then cover with a strip of duct/electrical tape... Sounds weird but works... Good luck

LJV
LJVMelbourne

Patches don't Stick!

Patches don't stick...what a waste of money. Thanks for pissing me off while I'm trying to quit....great job. Make them out of the same stuff as morphine patches and they will stick for a week.

Clear Patches dont stick

Patches would not stick..useless..went through 7 patches in 3 days due to the problem..went and bought another pack, and again they continued to peel away from my skin..

BellaDonna67
BellaDonna67AU

Day 2

sarsparilla
sarsparilla

I was genuinely suprised how easy it was for me to quit with these patches. I had tried to give up smoking after ten years many times over and failed because the cravings overwhelmed the will power needed to succeed. I had an allergic reaction to Nicabate patches and problems with them staying on, but these are round and stick well even after having a shower and getting a little bit damp. I felt only short and minor cravings for the first few days that were easy to deal with.
I had tried other patches, but these ones actually worked for me. Cheaper than other patches on the market and without the side effects that they caused me.

micksam
micksamAustralia

Good

I have tried Nicorette and others before, and I found QuitX to be much better. I have found that I have no cravings/itchiness or red marks and they work really really well. Also haven't had the moodiness either
That they were cheaper than the other "known" brands, but worked better. Didn't give me the itchness or red marks as others can

excellent product, I don't know why I didn't start this earlier, it has been 9 days since I started and I haven't felt like a cigarette again. I have found that my health has already improved dramaticly.
no real cravings, wonderful product
sick for the first ten minutes of applying the patch. all good now

shellb78
shellb78

Cheaper than other leading brands and definately stops the cravings... the rest is up to me! The patches stop me needing a cigarette but not "wanting" a cigarette. And whether I have a cigarette is up to my willpower which I can control.
Quitx Patches help me stop "needing" a cigarette, definately cheaper than other leading brands and they definately take the edge off my cravings. I like the 3 step program also as I can slowly wean myself off the cigarettes and the patches. They stick easy and actually stay put for the day.
Nothing that I can think of

jandowd
jandowdqld, 4160

Good

I found these patches to be better than the well known brands. Price wise much cheaper. I slso found that they stuck really well onto your skin and when showering didn't come off. Would definately give them another go in the future.
I used this brand as it was cheaper than the well known brands. I found it to better than those brands well known. It definately took the edge of the cravings.
At the stage when I tried it their wasn't a choice of colour in the patches. I would of liked a see-thru type of patch so it was not obvious on the body.

I have given up cold turkey twice b4 and i was very crabby both times and my poor kids got most of that. quitx has stopped me being a grumpy mum. so much better
going from being a 30 or more smokes a day to wearing the quitx patch i fully recomend it. It has helped me i am up to day 3 of the patches and i started on a day that i had to spend it with 6 smokers so i have to say it really works as i could be around smokers and not want a smoke.

sixtyschild