QuitX Patches

QuitX Patches Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Hi I have been on quite 2 for 10 days and have had no appetite and been feeling rather bilious I am on the 14 mg and wondering if this is as ode effect? I have had no craving to smoke but not sure about the effects I’m having ! Please advise
You would be better of to see your doctor just to make sure all is well before applying more patches. Hopefully all is good and you continue with the quit program. :)

How long can you stay on the patches for
Don't know if there is a limit, just used them as directed on the box and got a great result. Still no smoking, no craving, and it;s been quite a while. Just did the course as directed..

Hi i am using nicorette patch step 1 And since i wear it i feel like somethings wrong Like my heart beat faster and i feel uneasy and worry about something i don't know what and dizzines Is it oke to continue? Is there anyone feel that way too? I've been using it for 3 days Or should i change the brand?
Hi, Probably see you Doctor to see if the patches are suitable for you. Good Luck :)I had a similar problem with nicorette patches and others. Did not have the same problem with Quitx.

Get an answer from our members and QuitX representatives